August 5, 2009

One More Thing...


Since I am being so boring to day, I
thought I'd at least tell you about a new
blog I came across...
CITY OF DIONNE !
Dionne is an Aussie transplanted to Texas!!
She shares the sweetest stories AND look at
that drawing above!!! It's her own and she
includes a new "themed" drawing with
each post!
It's just fun to go back through her posts
to see all of her art!


And she also includes the 411 on some
really great GIVE AWAYS with each post!
Look at this one...that vintage initial
necklace! So stop by for a visit with DIONNE
to find out more.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting us know about this blog! I love her drawings! Hope you're having a great week.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, chickadee! You are totally the sweetest!

    Hearts,
    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmm.. I tried commenting this already, but it doesn't seemed to have shown up. But if I end up posting this twice - sorry!

    Just wanted to say thanks for your kind words - you are so sweet!

    Hearts,
    Dionne

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you! ;}