August 17, 2009

Lucious Treat...

I suppose these are aperitif glasses...
our parents were really "aperitif" kind of
people, so they didn't get much use...
although we would drink Kool Aid from
them on occasion ;).
I came across them during my recent
garage cleaning, so I brought them in
and washed them up.




Then I got to playing with all my buttons
yesterday...and one thing lead to another...
why hide my buttons away when they look
so pretty in the sunlight!






Like a scrumptious treat!
Almost edible...




All you need is a spoon!


Since I was loving the look of these 3
so much that I had to take pictures...
I thought I'd join in my first Tuesday
with Tam!

Be sure to stop by THE GYPSY'S CORNER
for THREE OR MORE TUESDAY !

17 comments:

  1. lucious, indeed! another pretty idea from the OC!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. great idea, they look like a lovely treat ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good enough to eat for sure. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello...

    Ohhh...what a beautiful sight!!! I just adore seeing those pretty pearl buttons in those gorgeous goblets!!! What a grand way to show off your pretty buttons and your mom & dad's lovely glasses!!! Love it!!! I just adore your blog, my friend!!! I love visiting...you and your beautiful home is such an inspiration!!! Thank you so much for sharing it all with us!!!

    Warmest wishes,
    Chari

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delightful presentation! What a creative idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so sweet...you have the cutest ideas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty idea. Makes me want to take my buttons out of their jars.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so creative! I wish I had half the creativity you did! Me I'm usually really good at messing my projects up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh what a lovely idea. I love how they look all gathered together in the pretty glass.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey you! Adorable and wonderful as always. How can you go wrong with something so luscious? Great post. I love your other post with the buttons and starfish! Another winning combination. I found a new love for starfish because of you! Have an incredible day!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  11. More button and shell display ideas....great...gotta get busy copying all these ideas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The white buttons and tiny shells make a lovely treat for the eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love your post! It is so funny how things we love have more beauty than we realize and can bring so much joy...esp. in the sunlight. I've been trying to rotate my stuff seasonally.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks very pretty you certainly have a way of putting things together!!!
    have a FAB week

    ReplyDelete
  15. What pretty pictures...So simple but yet so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh wow, what a wonderful delicious treat that was!

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you! ;}