July 2, 2009

Within The Frame Work...


I do enjoy a frame...




or two...





or more...



for every occasion...



frames within frames...





pink frames...





all blinged up...





or simple...





or not so simple and exceedingly glittery!





all propped up...






and part of the decor...





to camouflage for an ugly fire place...




and their mere presence seemed to promote
naughtiness!





hanging...





primped...


posed...



a favorite memento of grandma...











waiting in the wings for future
inspiration...




little...





big...





for weird whimsy...






and flat out cuteness!!!
I'm hooked and don't think I
can be cured!!!!


For more "HOOKINESS", be
sure to visit Julia for more
HOOKED ON FRIDAY !

11 comments:

  1. So many wonderful ways to use and display frames!! I like the look of the layered frames, and the "grandma's momento" frame. But the weird whimsy and cuteness frames are my favourites :-)

    Kelly @ DesignTies

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is lots of ways to use frames! Auctions are a good place to buy them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowie zowie! ☺ I got me a great frame at the GW yesterday! Now I just need to splurge on some of that Gesso stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI M! Cute post....love the kitty tail in the frame. You always do such great things with frames. Honestly whenever I see frames at the thrift stores I always think of you! I really like the ones with glitter and sparkle! Great post.
    Blessings,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Know where I am going to go with your ideas now ... AWESOME, can hardly wait to get started ... have a wonderful 4th. TTFN ~Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh!! Very pretty! I like all the frames!
    Blessing,
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always enjoy visiting with your frames! Your sweet kitties are lovely too!
    Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all of your frames!!! Especially the pink ones and the ones showcasing the cute kittys :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are Fabulous Frames! My granddaughter saw the pink starfish and now has to have one! Thanks for the ideas... your are beautiful!
    Have a wonderful week end and a fabulous 4th!
    ~Really Rainey~

    ReplyDelete
  10. All I can say is WOW! These frames and ideas are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi,
    Just want you to know how great your blogs are and how creative you are - and very witty. Your site awakens my own creativity and for that I thank you.

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you! ;}