July 14, 2009

Who Doesn't Love A Wedding??!!

Ohhhhhhh, come on! You know you do!
You want to see what the bride wore...
and how many people it took to lace her
up into it!
Her shoes? Her hair?


What colors did the happy couple choose?
NO! This is not picture I took of that cool
bride's magazine I show you every few months!
It's not a photo shoot either.
These are truly-live wedding pictures!
Tiffany blue...can you did it?




A silhouettey theme...so the guests got to have
their silhouettes made too!

Intriguing, huh?
Well, if you like every other girl and want
answers to all these questions...want a closer
look...and want a few more details, get the
full scoop from Matt & Molly !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There's still time to join in on our
GIVE AWAY too!

16 comments:

  1. Love the silhoutes, what a great idea for a wedding. Your header pic is so pretty
    have a lovely day
    xoxo
    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola M
    How are you?

    I hope you are having a nice week :)

    Hugs
    Marcela

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea, to offer silhouettes! Great pic's too.

    Thank you so much for dropping by and taking time to comment!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like a fun wedding
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I went and look through all the photos on the link you provided. It's beautifully taken. Love the candid shots and the not. Well, everything really :-)My fave is that first photo - Girlfriends helping her dress :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nothings better than a summer wedding...ahhhh~

    ReplyDelete
  7. I used to work in a bridal shop and I never got tired of the wedding excitements. I still find myself browsing through Bride magazine to see what the current styles are.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do love weddings...so much so that I've had a few myself! Just kidding!! Lovely photos and I love the idea of doing silhouettes. It's always such a delight to visit your lovely blog.

    xoxo
    Karyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree, as much as I sometimes dred weddings, I adore watching the bride and all the people.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are lovely photos! COngratulations to Matt & Molly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, i love to see the happy couple and what the Bride wore :)
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post!
    Im going to my Uncle'e wedding in a few weeks; Hes 76 years young..
    God Bless them..
    Beautiful photos!
    Jo-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW!! That floral arrangement with the blue ribbons and twigs shooting out of it is sooooo amazing. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh I love that idea! I love silhouettes! Cool!

    All the best,
    Allison

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you! ;}