July 21, 2009

Sandie's 'Semi-Homemade' Serioulsy Sizzles!

Sandra Lee has done it again!




This issue of Semi-Homemade is a real corker!
(I'm a little late in showing you this issue so,
here is a life lesson I am teaching myself...
STOP PROCRASTINATING! If I had just
subscribed to it earlier, I wouldn't have had
to wait for Bee to hunt it down! OK, all
bitterness aside, this issue is fabulous...




...and all about blue.





Blue jewels...




A blue apron...is that pretty or what!
I had to visit the website to see MORE
and I found these too!!
(kinda Betty Rubble?;)




Cute!!!



(this issue is full of quotes from
great Americans too!)





Great DIY ideas for brackets...




Something sensible...storage



How to create these gorgeous flower arrangements...







Wow...what a music box!




Pretties...



All kinds of ideas for appliques...











Beautiful outdoor ideas...






Spray paint solutions( I think they have
been reading KIMBA'S blog!)




And even some cooking!!!














When Sandra says 185 recipes...she means it!!!





So, be sure to check out this issue
(there's probably a new one out already!)
And don't be a weenie like me and wait
so long to subscribe...do it NOW !!
(no, I don't know Sandra Lee or even Sandra Dee,
and I have no financial stake in her magazine...
I just love it! )




And I'll leave you with this quote...

15 comments:

  1. oooh, thanks for sharing that one, I have got to run out and get a copy and I'm sure a subscription, all of that is wonderfully gorgeous!!!
    ♥ Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pictures,,you sold me! I'm off to get this issue and grab the card inside to subscribe. I love the blue cake! Ths smores look pretty yummy too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, MUST HAVE. Beautiful pictures!

    I love your blog BTW. Its one of my current favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My Gosh, I am going to have to find this magazine. What a wonderful thing to look at. I love the blue apron and the blue birdbath. I want one of each of those. Definitely want one of the smores. Oh Yummy! Thanks for sharing, Great Post. Country Hugs, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just discovered your blog yesterday and it is wonderful! I don't think I knew that Sandra Lee had a magazine, LOVE it, thanks for sharing!

    Best wishes,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was a great blog!! Thank you so much for sharing. I never would have seen this issue!!
    Have a beautiful day!
    Love Lilly

    ReplyDelete
  7. White cake with blue icing... that brings back a sweet memory for me. Looks like a great magazine :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi M :)

    I really need to get that magazine! It reminds me of Victoria before they went bankrupt last time, but a cooking/kitchen version of it.

    I think I might get one for my brother too... he thinks she's hot LOL

    xo,
    rue

    ReplyDelete
  9. i have watched her show on tv, but this looks way beyond cooking with canned and boxed items...and making a table~scape...thanks for sharing...it looks wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hmmm! Have to find THIS magazine ... what a lovely presentation. TY for the alert to it ... TTFN ~Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  11. The way you set up the pix with the lace is beautiful. Never heard of this mag...gotta see if it's available in south of the border!! Beautiful blues and the aprons are lovely, especially the black and white betty rubble!!
    Thanks so much for sharing!
    Hugs xOxO, Nerina :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I live with my head buried in the sand as I have never seen this magazine. But now I want it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such fantastically beautiful items! I love the soft hues and incredibly pretty old fashioned charm that flows through them all.


    Wishing you a splendid day!
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you! ;}