July 24, 2009

Coast To Coast Swap...

I know that you all know Elyse and her
TINKERED TREASURES...
Well, we have been gabbing a lot the past few
weeks (and we discovered that we used to be cool...
and that we truly had no idea what the lyrics to
"Whisper To A Scream" were! ;)
and she came up with the fun idea of a swap!
With the thought of receiving a box of her cute
creations dancing in my head...it took me about
2 seconds to say "yes"!
Now, she is off gallivanting with her sisters on
the Cape at present, so her package awaits her return.
BUT I ALREADY GOT MINE!!!!!
And since it's all about PINK, I thought
today would be the time to gloat, I mean
share ;)


What an honor to receive one her prized Bonne Maman
jars...and full of the cutest clothes pins too!!!!!



Preciously patchworked lid!




HELLO!How cute are these!!




And personalized too!




This darling chinese take-out box (with
vintage kitties!) was filled with these....



...tidbits...just waiting to embellish something!



This prettily painted can...




Verrrrry prettily...





OK! I really like this can!
And it was brimming with...





...these treats...LOVE the glittery pencil
(this cannot be explained), the vintage
kitties really got me...AND my very
own bag of "capuchins"!



Juuuuuust kidding!




Could this be cuter???
I had just that very day, resisted the
temptation to buy a similar frame @
TJ Maxx!


It is such a fabulous PINK!




LOOK at this tissue! I have a major weakness for
cute tissue paper...and I think the has a decoupaged
plate in it's future!!!



She even included some of her new tags!
They are so petite and adorable!!!


What a haul, huh? Lucky me!!!! ;)
THANK YOU ELYSE FOR ALL THE TREATS!!!!!!
I love everything!!!



Be sure to stop by Beverly's for more
PINK TREATS this fine PINK SATURDAY !!

**********


And on the subject of treats, I just found a new blog
that is a treat too, so I thought I'd share...
A visit to HOLLY MATHIS is time
well spent!

23 comments:

  1. Swaps are so much fun!! I especially like that pink painted can (and the little monkey ;)
    I'm having a "Christmas in July" giveaway on my blog (Sat) if you'd like to stop by! (it's something pink ;)
    ~Becca~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a swap. You received so many beautiful treats. You lucky little ducky. I loved the little painted can. We could do so many things with a can that size too. Honey this is a beautiful Saturday post. Thanks so much for sharing. Please stop by and say hi. Country Hugs, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that was some major eye candy and it's PINK! Imagine that! LOL! Love it!

    Came by to wish you a Happy Pink Saturday. Loved seeing these goodies...

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my god,i want that monkey!!!he is so cute!!!

    love teh pics,and glad you like my cat photos!! have more to put up!

    lesley : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. SOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!


    HUGS FROM MAINE

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH my gosh, so many beautiful things. I love the clothespin, great idea. Beautiful swap! The monkey is too darned cute.
    debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness! The tissue paper did it for me! ☺

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous assortment of goodies you received! I love the can too. Your whole post is just brimming with pretty things; thanks for sharing and Happy Pink Saturday.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  9. You lucky girl. Everything is so cute and precious. Swaps are so much fun.

    Willow

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun swap!! Those clothes pins are just too cute for words. The little monkey is just adorable.. Happy Pink Saturday.
    hugs ~lynne~

    ReplyDelete
  11. You gotta love those pins . I love them and the pink can. All lovely and decorated. Happy pink Saturday

    ReplyDelete
  12. Eye candy! Love it love it! (Even the monkey) Those things with the little kitties just melted my heart :)
    thanks for sharing!
    Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great post! Everything is beautiful, adorable, precious, there aren't enough words - just too cute! WHERE did you get the monkey? :)))

    ReplyDelete
  14. The pink frame and the tissue paper are my favorites. Thank you for sharing all the wonderful goodies. The starfish in your header is lovely. It was fun visiting, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love all of your pretty treats. That Elyse is something, isn't she?!!!

    Happy Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Pink Saturday,

    Well, that pink monkey lady stole the show!
    But I also enjoyed all your pink goodies.


    ~ Gabriela ~

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am so happy to be having some time to visit you today!!
    what a nice pink post!
    You received so many beautiful treats!!
    all so cute!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh I cannot wait to see what you sent her! You got loads of great things! Elyse is the best!
    Congrats!
    Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  19. How cute is that to have a jar full of those pretty clips. And it's personalized too! And pearls in you initial.

    And I also think it's just wonderful that you wanted a frame and then end up with being gifted one that is just what you wanted. Perfect.

    Happy Pink Saturday!

    Li

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh, I love Elyse's work (and your's too)! How fun to do a swap between two very talented artists! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a lovely swap, the pegs are so pretty, thanks for stopping by and commenting x

    ReplyDelete
  22. hey chintzy!

    our swap was so much fun. as you know my box from you was waiting for me when i got home from the cape.

    i swooned as i unwrapped each little adorably packaged parcel and hung the cottage banner instantly!

    thank you sooooo much!!! i love it all and will be blogging all about it soon. :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow, both of you are so blessed to exchange such great PINK items and more! I had a PINK swap with Elyse and loved her clothes pins personalized with cutepinkstuff.com. So much fun!

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you! ;}