July 23, 2009

Accoutrement...

I want this tea set!
And the silver!!!!




I want these cups...
and this cake stand!




I want this domed cake plate!



And these cups & saucers...
pretty much THE cutest I have ever seen!



And this cake plate...



I'm in heaven!!!!!!






And I actually DO own them...



All of them....



Alas, they are actually tiny, plastic
and meant for a doll named Blythe.





And still...I am HOOKED on Re MENT,
the maker of all this cuteness! Even though
I cannot really use them, I can adore
them! (I still need to get the Princess tea set!)
Oh whyyyyyyyyy can't someone make "life sized"
tea accouterments like these!!!!



Hurry over to visit our hostess, Julia
for more HOOKED ON FRIDAY !



No...



respect...



for my...



craft!!!
Cats! Harrumph!

15 comments:

  1. OMG the cat pic is hilarious!!
    I adore teacups, and those are the sweetest, tiniest little treasures. Lucky you! Jane T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love reading your blog. You have one gorgeous picture after the next and on and on. How do you ever come up with so many pretties??? I enjoyed. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I see Blythe on Flickr... I didn't realize she's so small she requires such teeny doo dads.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahhaah!!! Love the cat pics!!

    Good question -- how come nobody makes cool & colourful dishes like this in real life?!

    Kelly @ DesignTies

    ReplyDelete
  5. My daughter would love that set! LOL about the cat! Mine are the same way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SWEET!!!!! Love the cat pics too, lol. my Pinky would do the same I am sure of that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hee hee!!! i hear you on the cats...mine are always trying to cart off my supplies when i am creating...your little things are adorable...i'm actually glad your cat was there to provide the scale...they are so tiny, i didn't realize at first...

    ReplyDelete
  8. O.K. where might I find this little tea set and cup and saucers? I collect miniture and just LOVE this!!!! So REALLY I want to know? These are the sweetest things ever!!! Blessings, Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are adorable! Your kitty was being so delicate with them too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha ha ha!!! That's a cat for you!!! Too funny, but lovely tea sets!!!
    Hugs,
    Margaret B

    ReplyDelete
  11. I suspect that Blythe and Barbie are a lot alike....they have everything.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, you totally had me fooled. I was loving all the cake plates, and then the cat. Ha! Had a little Alice In Wonderland moment.

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG...you have me laughing so hard! The cat pics are sooo funny! Typical cat...hee, hee.
    I so sympathize...I often see things in miniture and wish they made them human size! :-) Great post! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  14. I loooove tiny little dishes. I think I had a little girl just so I could have them around. Now that my daughter has outgrown tiny dishes I have three young nieces hoooray!!!!

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you! ;}