June 9, 2009

Crowning Glory...

Time to show those crowns!




The fabulous Andrea...



from VINTAGE BELLA is our hostess
for today's festivities!




I have to admit, I have been having a bit of
creator's block this week, so I am going
with vignettes for this post.



Thankfully, I have no shortage of tiaras
to show!



Nothing fancy...just fun!



These little cuties recently came home with
me from the 99 Cent Store. See, I knew
there was a reason I needed them!





Oh, come on! You know you want to!
All the birds are wearing them!



Who doesn't feel better wearing a few pink feathers &
plastic gems!



The other Mr. Birdie had to get into the act
too...



I tried to tell him it was a bit much and that
he looked like Erykah Badu...but he wouldn't
hear it! (and it's a pretty good trick that he
can keep it on when he's all sideways like
that, huh? Guess I should have flipped
the pic...oooops!)




Hurry over to ANDREA'S for a
Wednesday fit for royalty!!!






There is still time to enter KAE'S BIRTHDAY GIVE AWAY !

20 comments:

  1. What fun! I think every little girl's dream is to wear a real crown just once and to imagine that she is a Princess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty all your crowns and tiaras are! And so pink and sparkly! I love the little birdies crown too haha.

    All the best,
    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty in pink, I love this post today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, lots of Princesses at your place today M! I love the pink sequin one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely divine in pink! Birds have a passion for crowns I've noticed...I have a bird or two that just won't give up the crowns they found in my collection! Come on over later in the day with a cup of coffee or tea and relax at the castle...Anita

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely lovely!

    (I see you shop the french flea market, too!)

    HaPpY ShOw-Me-YoUr-CrOwN DaY!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello,


    Lovely crowns!



    ~ Gabriela ~

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute fun post!

    Love all your crowns.

    The little bird and his little crown is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How pretty! That bird looks like a little princess, sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm not sure which is more lovely, the crowns & tiaras, the way you display them, or the lovely pictures that you take. Have a wonderful day. Valarie

    ReplyDelete
  11. These vignettes are just beautiful! The little birdies crown is my favorite :)

    LuLu~*

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love pink and white together. Really like the crown on the bird. When you get a moment fly on over to my nest.
    robin

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW! Loads of crowns! Cool!
    Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think your bird had fun! Happy crown day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. thanks for sharing all of your sweet crowns and tiaras...i think the one with sequins is just adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You really do have a sweet collection of tiaras. I especially am enamored of the glittered one... is it vintage glitter? It looks so.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love ALL of your crowns and birdies. I've got loads of those sweet little crowns. I should pull them out and set them about. They look so sweet. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  18. my daughter would love love LOVE to get her hands on those tiaras lol

    Rose XXX

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh, I love all your sweet crowns! And your crown banner was soooo fun for the occasion!

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you! ;}