June 9, 2009

Bloomeriffic!

Bee's rose bushes are simply "spitting" roses!
(I believe that is the technical term...ask anyone
@ OSH! ;)




And do they ever inspire me to snap, snap,
snap away!



So, I guess I will be insufferably snooty and
say that this is my photo essay of roses...and a
few other things!




So, with minimal interruptions, I present,
"Roseywoseydoddlelollyday" with a special
guest appearance from the Target birds!







































I know! Isn't that tray cute! There is even
a matching teapot!! Yep, I feel ya! She didn't
get me one either!








Me & Oreo, the Bloggy Doggy.


Be sure to stop by Susan's for more
OUTDOOR WEDNESDAY !




There is still time to enter KAE'S BIRTHDAY GIVE AWAY !

18 comments:

  1. What beautiful roses and photos! I love the yellow and pink :)

    All the best,
    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love flowers! And of course I do, I am a florist by day! Crafter by night! I just got all the crown links up! I can't wait to see yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Outdoor Wednesday M! Bloomerific a good title for your post! The roses are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing your photos.~ Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, those roses are such lovely shades of pink! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, just love roses in any shape they come!
    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. How pretty!! The last couple of roses with the yellow in their centers were just stunning!!

    :-)

    xoxo
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy outdoor wednesday, thanks for sharing your wonderful pictures. your roses are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow.....Gorgeous roses, thanks for sharing those pictures.

    Happy Outdoor Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Feedsack FantasyJune 10, 2009 at 6:15 AM

    Lovely blooms ... TTFN ~ Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your roses are beautiful indeed...huge blooms...I bet they all smell terrific!
    -marie

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have perfectly captured an incredible pink! Your photos are lovely. Thank you for sharing them with us. Have a wonderful day.molsmon

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really pretty pictures...I like the last one the best!

    I can just smell those roses now!

    Kristine

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the flowers! and your sweet doggie!
    Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  14. The rose photos are certainly exquisite. The tray is to die for. And I wonder if Target has any idea how popular those white birds are with bloggers...
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a nice day you've spent - sitting outdoors, admiring the view and being near those beautiful flowers, smelling their sweet scent.

    Happy Outdoor Wednesday!

    Li

    ReplyDelete
  16. those roses are trully beautiful :-)

    Rose XXX

    ReplyDelete
  17. me fascinaron estas flores¡ hermosas
    saludos
    karina
    pink days studio shabby chic
    buenos aires
    argentina

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you! ;}