May 28, 2009

Lampalicious!




Yes, it's that time...time for LAMPAPALOOZA '09!
Our hostess for today's festivities is the fabulous,
Nester from THE NESTING PLACE ,
who has cordially invited us to post any and all
things, LAMPALICIOUS!




For us sisters, that can only mean PRISMS!



something dangly...(aka, expensive cat toys!)




something sparkly...







In the kitchen...(don't care how fat Kathy Ireland gets,
she knows how to do a lamp right! Yeesh, we should all
be that fat!)




In the living room...





In the bedroom...





in the dog's room....(just kidding! Oreo's room
is much nicer than this! ;)




LET THERE BE LIGHT...




and be sure to include prisms!




Ppop on over to The Nesting Place, for
more LAMPAPALOOZA '09...which is sure to
go down in the annals of history, right next to
Woodstock, well, ok, maybe in just Wikipedia,
but it will be there! ;)

15 comments:

  1. What a feast for the eyes...love it! Some women have a shoe fetish...I have a serious lamp fetish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your lamps are beautiful - each one more so than the next!!! And superb photography skills!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your lamps and chandeliers! I love your kitty LOL. They have lots of kitty toys haha. And I love your doggy! :)

    All the best,
    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all, the 1st picture with kitty is precious. I would have that framed and/or sent to a magazine!!

    I have never seen so many rooms of your home. It is just beautiful. And lamps...you should have hosted this event. All of them and the chandeliers are just stunning!! They really seem to suit your personality! Love them!!

    Enjoy the rest of the week! :-)

    xoxo
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful post! I'll take that one and that one and this one... Your kitty and puppy know how to pick 'em!
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful chandeliers & lamps. Are they all yours? I once had a kitty named Oreo, and now my Daughter has one with the same name.
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. in my best Homer Simpson voice ...

    "prisms mmmmmm prisms"

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!! Just beautiful my friend...I am with you on Kathy...she will always be beaitiful like Liz Taylor..May you have a great day and thanks for coming by....hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH MY WORD, THE BEAUTY OF THE LAMPS!!! Love your post, and now I want to run around and take pictures of my lamps and chandeliers and do a post!
    Thanks for the inspiring pictures, loved them all...
    XO,
    Donna Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there, I am looking for a chandelier that I can hang outside for a photo shoot I am styling, it will come in during the rain and there is electricity there. It needs to have lots of crystals on it. do you know where we can get one for a good price

    ReplyDelete
  11. Chandeliers are oh so pretty, especially the sparkly kind with lots of prisms. Love the ones you show. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are all great! Love the Pink!
    hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  13. I thoroughly enjoyed looking at all the sparklies. My fav was the one with the cat. (grin)

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMGoodness!!! I LOVE lamps! I think I have the very same lamp that you're going on about Kathy Ireland...the white chandelirious lamp! Woo HOO!

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you! ;}