May 19, 2009

Joy To The Jewels!



Now, maybe this is something
that I shouldn't admit, but...
I LOVE JOY MANGANO!
It's not that 1979 hair or those
unusually long fingers of hers
(am I the only one who has noticed
that? ET phone home!) I don't
even have a ROLLYKIT or
HUGGABLE HANGERS!
But let me tell you, that girl's
DAZZLE jewelry cleaner
is the best thing since sliced bread!





I know that other jewelry cleaners work
well, (do you sense a "testimonial" coming on?! ;)
but there is just some extra little Long Island
fairy dust/magic elixir in this stuff that really
does produce the "DAZZLE"!
Note above, from dingey Esty purchase...



...to HELLO MY PRETTY!



It's fast and fabulous and I love it! So, if you're
in the market for some jewelry cleaner (or a
personal luggage scale or mini steamer!) give
Joy's a try! ;)
This has been an unpaid endorsement and no,
I am not a relative!!!

10 comments:

  1. ARRGH! I cannot get the correct link to work for DAZZLE, so if you really want to find it just Google "Joy Mangano" or search "Dazzle" on HSN. Sorry about that!


    m ^..^

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, bling, bling, bling!

    I was getting the wrong ideas from your title, and thought you were going to announce that you were pregnant.

    *in my best Emily Letitia voice:

    never mind

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tip :) I have never heard of her before or the product. I definitely need to sparkle up some of my jewelry lol.

    All the best,
    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the "heads up". I have one of those little sonic machines but I have to brush my "jewels" before & after.

    By the way, I was reading your previous post about using gesso. I have never seen it before and was trying to get a good look at the bottle. Does it just come in white? Is their a certain shade you used if it comes in more than white? I'd really love to try it.

    Thanks!! :-D

    xoxo
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...those are pretty! Pardon my drool! So $750 is good, huh? Thanks for making me feel a bit better...I'd still rather have dishes! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll have to google Joy Mangano because I have NO IDEA what you're talking about! LOL!

    I do love the photos! PERTY! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have enjoyed discovering your blog, so pretty.
    Love all that bling!

    Enjoy your day
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so just loving the bling...I'll have to try that Dazzle out. Hope all is well...
    Stephenie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these! I saw bags of really great shells at Micheals yesterday and I thought of you! Not sure what I'd use them for I
    ll just worry about them for awhile!
    Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never heard of it! Thanks! I love sparkly stuff...I ADORE sparkly stuff! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you! ;}