May 13, 2009

Hey There, Chickie Baby!

No, no! Your not having a flashback
from the last time you walked by a
construction site! I mean "chickies"
real, uh, real faux, chickies!




OK, sometimes, when you're out and
about, you have an agenda...possibly
even a mission..."I need glitter for this"---
"I need vintage tinsel for that"---a frame
that is such and such a size...a certain
themed postcard.





But, like most of you, I was not searching
for white chickies sporting pink kerchiefs!
And yet, they found me! Look at that face!



Nothing in life has equipped me to
withstand such an onslaught of
chickie cuteness! (What! What, did
I hear? You're asking why would I
possibly need them? Ew! That's just
ugly! I can't hear you! )




Did I mention pink kerchiefs?????
Stop! Stop!




And if you can resist those sassy
behinds...you're a better man than
I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I should change that name of this
blog to "I Have No Willpower, Save Me!"... ;)

14 comments:

  1. How nice to meet you! tank you for visiting and leaving your sweet comment to my blog!!!
    Yours is fantastic! I enjoied it!...and those chickie baby...are so lovely!!!
    Have a nice day and see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those chickies are adorable! Oh yea, that always happens to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you on this one... they are so cute,with adorable little behinds....so when do they get glittered?
    Love Kristina XxX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet spring chicks sporting pink kerchiefs, no wonder you couldn't resist!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet! ♥ M, there's no need to resit such cuteness! It's okay. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  6. my main query is: do they fit inside your dome?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooohhh sooo very sweet... Don't think I could resisit those either.. Have FUN with your cute chickies !!! hugs ~tea~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those baby girls are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha yep, the handkerchiefs make it for me too. I think that if they weren't wearing them or if they weren't pink then no but since they are, well yes LOL.

    All the best,
    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry, you just can't save someone from greatness. Two cute chicks are too cute! :) Thanks so much for not resisting them. xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are adorable and look like perfect decorations for a "chick" party!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH who needs willpower when you ave great stuff! Really cute chicks!
    Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute! Love the "chickie-love"! :0

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you! ;}