May 21, 2009

Do You Ever...




Think you have a post all ready
to go...the germ of an idea...the
pictures...then when you start
it your realise that you don't have
enough...or the right pictures for
it to make sense? I guess I rely too
heavily on pictures and lack the
verbal skills to "make it work"! ;)
Well, this is my situation today,
when I looked at my pictures, I
thought, "What am I trying to show
here? I didn't even get pictures if the
important parts!" What a dork I am!
I think I was really into the light...
again...I get a bit lost in it and I forget
that I'm actually supposed to be taking
pictures of things and not sparkles &
reflections! (I also have the attention
span of a gnat!) So, sorry my post is
Loserville today! I will punish myself
by not having Del Taco for lunch!

Have a great day (and get lost in the
light if at all possible! ;)

11 comments:

  1. This worked for me today because it brought to mind memories of collecting antique hatpins with my grandmother. THANKS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy EVERY picture you post, especially the sparkly, shiny and nature subjects! Some bloggers are more verbal and some are visual. Luckily, that is what makes it all so interesting!

    Enjoy the rest of your week! :-D

    xoxo
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. You show the most interesting and unusual stuff no matter what, don't always comment but I always have a peep lol.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, cute pins. You should still have Del Taco :) mmm.

    All the best,
    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's a great photo! Love those pretty pins.

    ReplyDelete
  6. AAAWWW Go ahead, HAVE that Del Taco anyway. LOVE the hat pins, so you're allowed, lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG I love your posts, you make me laugh all day long!!!! Thanks!!!
    Margaret B

    ReplyDelete
  8. Honestly? I love your blog more for your witty banter than your pictures. I think you are so darn funny! Kim

    ReplyDelete
  9. For not having any photos, those are the most beautiful hatpins I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey I love your pins! Let us know when you get it all sorted, I can't wait to see why you started with them!
    Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know what you mean about not having your blog ready to post. I have tons of posts in draft, ready to either add that perfect photo or for the right meme to link to.

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you! ;}