May 7, 2009

Chic-a-let-ious!


This is very possibly a pathetic post...
very, very possibly. To admit the one
is "hooked on Chiclets" is bad enough.
To put it out into the blogasphere, well,
that's the limit!




But I just don't care!





I will broadcast it proudly!





I love me a Chiclet!




I love the sound...the vaguely "clinky"
sound, as you pour them from the box...




...the colors!!! (although, pink would
be nice!)...





...the sound the shiny candy coating makes
as you crunch it between mercury filled
molars!




Well, yah, the flavor only lasts for a
nano-second, but's let's not split hairs!




I guess they bring back fond childhood
memories...so, for the rest of my days,
whenever I spy that tacky yellow box,
I will be buying, that those sweet little
squares of fun...aka..Chiclets!

For more sweet fun, be sure to
stop over and visit our hostess
JULIA !

15 comments:

  1. This is HILARIOUS! You and my husband would get along great he LOVES Chicklets (sp?)too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh chiclets LOL so fun. I used to get them all the time.

    All the best,
    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah! I remember Chiclets!

    alas, with the addition of a bridge a few years ago, I can no longer chew them. As the television wise men state: they stick to most dental work LOL.

    as always - lovely pics!

    by the way - the little flower button does seem to help!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your post has me smiling this morning! My grandmother always had a candy drawer full of boxes of chicklets. Always. They so remind me of her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL..this is such a funny post, who knew what one could do with chicklets.
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my gosh chicklets, reminds me of my childhood, the colors were enough to get me excited. Love your post, the little ideas you come up with are always so pretty, love the heart shaped tins with shells and such.
    hugs
    janet

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are my hero girl! What you can do with a little rectangle of gum is unreal. Love how you put them along that frame too. You must dream about stuff like this right? Anyway, great post! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your so funny.

    I see them in the store by the check out, but do think about getting them.

    Have fun chickie eating your chiclets.

    Happy Mothers Day

    CIao

    ReplyDelete
  9. What is a chiclet? We dont have them here in Australia. Is it a rectangular smartie I wonder? hmmm
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Pink Saturday and Have a great Mother's Day ~ Susan

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like to say the word Chicklets!!lol

    That's fun too:)

    Happy Mother's Day and Pink Saturday!!

    Smiles,kayellen

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a darling post! I love that you made a chicklet frame too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lord I haven't thought of chicklets in years. What a great memory!
    Happy Twirls

    ReplyDelete
  14. You never cease to amaze me! I love those little smiley teeth looking things. Thank you for all you do in each post to make me smile. You're the best.

    Charla

    ReplyDelete
  15. A fellow chicklet lover! Wonders never cease! I love the tiny chiclets, but can't find them anymore. boo hoo.

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you! ;}