April 26, 2009

Random Acts Of Blueness...

I couldn't really come up with a theme
this week....





....so, I went for a smorgasbord, instead!




Pretty "this's"...





...and "that's".





Blue bird behinds! "Butt" they are still
cute!





Blue toile napkins that I had forgotten
about...not that me forgetting something
is rare! ;)





HELLO, SASSY! Ojala, if that was a
real shoe!





I'm kinda finding out that I have a
thing for crinkled paper...
"Hello, Dr. Freud"!




Ooops, maybe that "thing" extends to all
paper!



Tools of the trade...ok, I am not a paper-
cutter by trade, so that was a boldfaced lie!
But I do like to use them!


Mi amor!





Like I wasn't gonna throw a little pink
in for good measure! You know me
better than that!
Look! The edging is blue!



This little blue pin is for RUE ;)



For more random acts of blueness, hop on over to
SALLY'S !



21 comments:

  1. Oh smorgasboard of blue is a good thing, you can pick out the little bits you like and then add it to your plate of pink and there you go, a perfect mix!
    I do love your bluebirds tail feathers though that made me laugh!
    Kiss Noises Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blue~ness if absolute fun~ness.

    You didn't...by any chance...happen to...possibly... cover that shoe heel with glitter yourself, did you? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved all the blue! The shoe though, cracked me up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun view into your blue!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fun hodgepodge of blue :0)
    Happy Blue Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great blue things! Blue bird behinds HAHA. I looove the blue toile napkins! Toile is my love :)

    All the best,
    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your photographs are always lovely. I got a kick out of your "The Beat" badge. I used to have one just like it when I was in college...I'm showing my age! It was a new wave group back then!
    Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute post!
    I love all your little 'blues'.

    Blessings,
    Barbara Jean

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the blue sparklies!
    I am hosting 13 giveaways this week. I hope you'll stop by.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post! I love all of your blues ♥ Happy Blue Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Had to laugh at the bluebirds...too funny.

    Very creative post.
    Glad I stopped by.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good morning M. Your blue offerings this morning are all good. The bluebird butts were a hoot. Love your sense of humor. the pin for Rue, is so cute. She will love it.
    Have a great blue Monday.

    Hugs...Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  13. You don't need a theme; you just need blue! Thanks for sharing. Happy Blue Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi m, your post and blues are delicate and beautiful!

    Happy Blue Monday.

    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome smorgasboard today.
    Love all the random shades for blue it really shares what this Blue Monday thing is all about.
    Blessings to you .

    ReplyDelete
  16. cool blue! I AM now tagging you! One photo, all you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love all your BITS of BLUE...so lovely!!! The color of blue in your first photo is my favorite shade...gorgeous!!!

    Have a Wonderful Blue Monday!!!
    XOXO
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful blues! What a nice treat...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  19. You do blue so well...everything is just so pretty!

    Blessings,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love those pretty shades of blue ~

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you! ;}