March 24, 2009

Let's Do The Time Warp Again...


I know that a'way back when I promised
pictures of Kae's annual Valentine's Tea
& Fabulous Home Tour Spectacular as soon
as I got the pictures from my niece (after my
camera mishap...)








Well, she delivered them on a bright an shiny
disc...and I have been trying to figure out how
to upload the pictures ever since! "It" was only
letting me do one at a time! Which was leading
to quite a bit of frustration (and cussing!)
But, finally, on Friday night, a "professional"
photographer (thx, Matt!) gave me a bit of info
as he tried not to roll his eyes too much, and I
was able to figure it out!








But in true "me" fashion...while I was editing,
I was separating the pictures into "details " and
"substance" and I...somehow...;) have lost the
"substance"...oooops! So, I will upload again,
but for now all I can offer is "details" (and a time
warp back to Valentines' Day) hope they will
provide a pretty little distraction this
fine Tuesday!















































































































8 comments:

  1. gorgeous items! very pretty pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful post. I love all the pink. Have a wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *Sigh* You can Time Warp back to Valentine's Day anytime you want to. Those pictures are spectacular! Did anyone else notice on the picture with the three boxes, the tiny spark of light within the red glass heart? Too cool! Thanks for sharing these, you outdid yourself again. xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I love all the pictures...but I especially love those little pink chairs! Time to get out the pink spray paint! Woohoo....What a great post...no surprise here!
    Love to see all that you have goin' on!
    Blessings,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like quite the fete!

    But it's the pelvic thrust that really drives you insane

    ReplyDelete
  6. What sweet little pink chairs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like stepping into a lovely, lovely magazine. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'm so glad you got it all figured out! Sorry for the confusion.

    ps. i know you're excited to be a great auntie ;)

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you! ;}