March 24, 2009

It's The Valentine-iest....








Who could be at the door???




Come on in and I'll show you how Kae
leaves no stone undecorated or embellished!
















I tried to solve my bad lighting situations
by taking pictures in the mirrors....not the
best technique, but, eh...







And who have we here???



And here???? (he's doing the old "if I close my
eyes then they can't see me!"




"Table treats" for all!!


Even for our newest guest....
yep, Kae is going to be a grandma...
I'm not thinking about the "great aunt"
part, thank you very much!







We love our china!


















A little peek outside...











Kae will have you back again, real soon!

13 comments:

  1. What a beautiful home and beautifully decorated.
    Congratualations on becoming a Great Aunty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, everything looks really great and it sounds like it was a lot of fun!

    All the best,
    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you lot really know how to decorate!! Love the photos M.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your china too! And your pink Adirondack chair :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful house!!!

    I love everything... the house, the yard, the decoration!

    Thanks for sharing these pictures with us.

    Marcela

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet cottage! I love the mosaic mirror and the garden area is sooo pretty!
    xo...Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a gorgeous home! i love the window seats with all the pillows!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a charming and welcoming home ... and the gazebo is delightful!

    thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  9. that takes my breath away.
    I love it.......
    özlem

    ReplyDelete
  10. The whole house is beautiful. Love the pale yellow living room with the pretty window seats and all the Valentine decorations throughout.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adore your decorating!
    mary
    hoganfe handmade
    handbag originals

    ReplyDelete
  12. A beautiful Valentines display!
    Thanks for your link!
    Constance

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you! ;}