March 17, 2009

Have You Been To The French Market????



THE FIVE DOLLAR FRENCH MARKET
!!
It's the cutest little Etsy shop!
Not only do they create some darling treats...
but they are all $5!!!! Did I mention that????
Talk about a Stimulus Package!




Now you might begin to notice a "slight"
difference in the following pictures...
they "might" go from my doofy, dorky ones
to their crisp and sassy ones....pretend not
to notice....FOOOOCUS on the $5!!!!!!!
Did I mention that??????





How fun is this seam binding!
All loopy doopy on a vintage spool!
(glittery doo-dad & pearly pin included!)
And they have about 8 million shades
of pink....ok, maybe only 8000...but
they have a lot! And sooooooo many
other colors too!




(Insert "oooh & ahhh" here...I
spent waaaay too much time trying
to capture that "sparkle"....I know, I know...
if I would only use my powers for good!)






Old fashioned glassine bags!

A la Francois.....




and, a la bun-nay!
Tres hippity-hoppity!







I just don't know if I can part with them!
Does anyone really deserve something this
cute...besides me??????
Zoot alor! (don't be intimidated by my French
prowess...watch Beauty & the Beast 5000
times and you too will be bilingual!)






Look at this sachet! Too cute! (truth in advertising
disclaimer though...it is lavender filled...personally
lavender makes me gag-a-vous, but I would not have
my prissy perfume preferences in any way influence
you...a vous)






I love this!!!





OK, now this....quel intrigue! It's an old French book
all shred a vous! I don't know what I would do with
this....but tres-likey! (I could never do this to a book
myself...it would seem like a sin...but if "someone"
else did it for me, and I paid them, say $5...
well then, my conscience would be clear...kinda
like eating meat; I could never dispatch the beast
myself...but I will sure a heck slap some ketchup
& pickles on it if you do!!)






Hand stamped ribbon!!!!





Equal time for you non-pinkies!
It's cool in either color!!!!!







They also sell these adorable little groupings
of fooferie! With great names like:

Pretty Pink Mademoiselle


Marie Antoinette


Meet Me In Paris For Tea


Whether, you love the French look, or non....
this is one fun Etsy shop to peruse!
And, did I mention....
EVERYTHING IS ONLY $5!!!!!!
Sacre Bleu!



**GASP***
another sparkle!

10 comments:

  1. I am gasping and off to visit the shop now....

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these treasures are so beautiful!

    Ooh la la!

    Love,
    sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your posts are so cute and make me laugh :) I can't wait to check this place out you make it sound totally awesome.

    All the best,
    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post was tres magnifique! You always show us pretties and I really enjoy coming here just to see what you'll do next. Thanks for sharing with us. xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanx for the heads up! I'm on my way.I was just telling a friend about a craft project that needed seam binding.How serendipitous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful shop...I'll have to go check that out...I especially love that bunny! I loved seeing your kitty snooping in that planter, in the post below...how cute, standing on tippy toes and all!! Your blog is always so fun and such a breath of fresh air.... Hope you have a wonderful day!
    Big Hug,
    Queenie~

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous items! i love the bunnies with the little tails!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you sure have a great eye and thanks for sharing with the rest of us

    hope you have a fabulous day
    happy twirls

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi M
    I love all these treasures.

    I want everything,ha
    Have a nice day :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, this is beautiful. I equally get excited at trims, laces, buttons, shiny things....oooh la la!
    blessings,
    debbie

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you! ;}