March 10, 2009

Dum, Dum, Duh-Dum....








So, for Christmas I got my friend, Katie a
subscription to BRIDE & ELEGANT BRIDE
magazines, since, well, you know...it issssss
that time!
When I saw BRIDES, I just went "hmmm..."
no biggy, same old, same old. Page after
page of similar dresses, blah, blah, blah.
Just how I remember all brides magazines...
3 inches of ads!
But then ELEGANT BRIDE came
and my heart went ZING!

Just look at the cover!



It looks like an issue of Victoria!




Look at these past covers! I might have
to get the back issues!








Sorry, these are so small...they are the little
subscription cards! ;0







The flowers are gorgeous!!!







The photography is beautiful!

















The cakes!






And so many of their ideas can so easily
translated into other events...or everyday!






And this section called "The Look" shows
all the elements you would need to create
a certain look...all of which can be use
for many things other than a wedding theme.
















It's a gorgeous magazine from cover to
cover! Just to sit and gaze at it is fun,
but it's full of ideas that any of us can
adopt!


Ok..those were the pics that I blatantly ripped
off...then I just got a bright idea as I sat here...
"maybe they have a website?" DUH!
So, here are a few more pretty pictures!










Beautiful flowers....not just for weddings!




















Some of the prettiest cakes ever!
You can even CREATE YOUR OWN CAKE !!!!



Some really cute ideas for any occasion!
You can pick a theme or color....
I went with PINK! ;)
















With so many magazines falling by the way
side, it's nice to find another for a little
pretty inspiration!

16 comments:

  1. I must say, that urn with the grand Renaissance arrangement is breathtaking. It looks as if it came out of a grand master painting!

    I will probably not ever see this magazine LOL - so thanks for sharing the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a floral designer...I would have to agree...the flower arrangements are gorgeous!! But the one of all of the roses in creams, champagnes, etc...Oh my that would cost a fortune!! I want that wedding!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of the photos are gorgeous! I don't know whether or not you've ever visited Australian blogger, Cody Farqhaur's blog (I may have spelled her last name wrong), but your photos remind me of her blog. If you'd like to check her out, she's on my blogroll. If she hasn't published recently, you can go to Tablescape Thursday, and she posted last Thursday. Her entire blog is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a crappy gift to me. Good one M. Did ya get her pocket Edward too ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely feast for the eyes!
    I'm doing mint julep vases filled with ferns and white rosebuds for my summer wedding :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love them all, but the wedgewood looking cake is cool! I would be afraid to cut it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are right- these are lovely ideas - the floral arrangement-stunning!

    I hope to use the idea of the birds in branches urn for Easter! Great Idea!!

    blessings
    mary

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh My, those pictures are fantastic. I must go and find that magazine. Who would have though...

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just want to say, Wow! What a great post. Thanks for sharing such lovely pictures with us. xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Amazing pics! Love the florals but those cakes are what really grabbed me! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  11. My daughter just got married last January and since my other 2 are already married, I told myself that this is it, the last kid to marry off! But seeing these pictures makes me want to let them get married again. You are so sweet with your comment on my blog. Thanks!...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Breathtakingly beautiful photos! That is the Bridal magazine to have! Thanks for sharing the photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is the greatest thing ever! All those pictures are SO cool and make me wish I was getting married! haha. I am gazing at all the beautiful cakes. Wow, thanks! I will totally check out that magazine when the time comes! :)

    All the best,
    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  14. The❀ flowers and the cakes are absolutely beautiful❤

    ReplyDelete
  15. Definitely worth a look, even when you have been married for 32 years (like me)

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you! ;}