March 30, 2009

Do You Ever Think...


...about what you'd buy if you
won the lottery? (With the money
that was left after you bought every
one a house, a safe car, paid off all
student loans and adopted an entire
village through World Vision...)

This isn't an all-consuming thought for
me, it really just rears it's ugly head
whenever I get a new
VICTORIAN TRADING CO. CATALOG !
(I know! How boring am I??? I should be
saying Tiffany's, huh? ;)

I just like to have my little daydream
as I devour it, page by page...



I would sit here...


wearing this...





and this(and I would't get "hat hair")



and these...




and these...(trust me, in my daydream
everything matches!)




these would be on my porch...




this would be over my bed...





this would be full of first edition Jane Austen
novels (and painted white!)





this would sit charmingly on my bedside
table because I don't wear silver...but
I still think it's really cute!




I would have one (or more) of these...because
I have always wanted one ever since I saw them
in "Little Women".



Well, you kind of need to buy the lottery
tickets if you ever plan to win so....
I'll just be happy with my daydreams.

12 comments:

  1. It's good to have dreams! :-)) Just love the shoes and dress!!
    Happy dreaming, P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't ever spent too much time dreaming of winning the lottery but it was fun to think about it with your post. Happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore that catalog too! It transports you to another time and place. I love everything you love but that bench...ooh la la.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh girl -I am lovin' those earrings and necklace! The wellies are great too - could so see those sittin' on the porch. Your posts always make me smile! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh!!! I am SOOOO right there with you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Once your done drooling on all the pages can I look at it??? That bench is tre char moo... B.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to admit - I play the lottery every week. If I ever win, I will probably only win back the money I've paid into it!

    But I do like dreaming about what I'm going to do with it LOL.

    I went to the Victorian Trading Company site - it looks as if a lot of it is the same style as the things that were sold in a magazine called "Victoria." There is still a magazine called "Bliss Victoria" - but it's not the same quality of material.

    What does any of that have to do with your cool shoes and aviary dreams? Not a damn thing.

    Oh, well...dreaming, rambling - it's one and the same, right? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. My Mother and I fight over it when it comes in. The only surprise christmas present I've had in years(not sad I get what I want) was from them! Some great Bethany Lowe Vintage Snowman boxes! I've just about all their snowmen! I would so spend my winnings with them!
    Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am sitting right next to you, in the same outfit, lol LOVE it all, and just those gorgeous PINK shoes, WOW!
    HHHMMM I have a pair of "plain" bright pink shoes, some lace.....maybe....... :)
    Keep checking my blog, ya never know what I might do with them ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooohhh Love those shoes!!!
    I love Victorian Trading company!
    smiles,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  11. I play that game with my boyfriend lol. So fun to imagine all you would do with that much money. I always say I would buy everyone the house they'll retire in too lol.

    All the best,
    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that catalog - its just full of wonderful things!

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you! ;}