March 26, 2009

Candy Land...

I have never yet been accused of having
a sophisticated palette, nor will I ever
be...
(Anyone for Spaghetti O's in a Twinkie
reduction?)






I just like junk food and hate peas!
That's all there is to it!



So, these are the kind of sumptuous treats
that make my heart go pitter-patter!



Yes, Willy Wonka is my dream man!





Maybe one day when I grow up....




naaaaaaah!


Hurry over to visit our hostess, GOLLUM for
more delectable FOODIE FRIDAY
deliciousness (maybe even some things that
were, like cooked....or baked....in, like real
ovens....amazing!)

7 comments:

  1. I never thought that all of my childhood candy favorites could be presented so beautifully!!

    Could you add a few chocolates next time?

    xoxo
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a person who usually has a 1 pound bag of peanut M&Ms in their nightstand drawer I'm with you! Lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of my favorites - presented just beautifully! ~ Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is divine and dreamy. What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Foodie Friday! Have a great weekend ~ Susan

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you! ;}