February 23, 2009

The Reason Why Some Pictures Are Never Taken...

...NON-UNION HELP!!!!! :)

(Juuuuuust kidding, my cats live
in a right-to-lounge-state! :)







I have two "assistants" but this one is , by far,
the most "helpful"!















So, when he is helping me so "vigilantly"...
I just can't get anything done! Mostly because
I am cracking up!














There is no "tough love" here...they own
me and they know it...one little "chirp"
and I'm like putty in their paws!








I had to show you this one tonight...
I had put it in the wrong folder at
Christmastime and never could find it!
But here it is...in all it's puppy-humiliating-
glory...Bee's babies's Christmas portrait...
poor things!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Special "THX!!" to Kathryn at OUR SHABBY COTTAGE
for this lovely award.





This amazingly insane seamstress
should be giving awards to no one
but herself!!!


And also to Abigail at ABIGAIL HUTCH
for this sweet award



...she enjoys life like no other!

THX GUYS!!!!!!

16 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your awards and I'm loving seeing your little helpers pictures! Cute cute!
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have two helpers too. They love to help me work, by Laying I mean holding down what I am doing to make sure it doesnt blow away. Congrats on your award.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute are your photos...your cat looks soo sweet..
    AND as for the doggies...divine..

    congratulations on your award..(i think I got one too but dont know how to get it onto my blog site)!!...shall keep persisting..

    xx andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute kitty, kitty.

    Congrats on the awards.


    Ciao

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not bad to get help from those animals, LOL. Such a cute little thing.
    Hope you have a nice day.
    Love Elzie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute pussycat and I love all that chintzy china, very pretty.
    Thanks for stopping by.
    Nickyx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that little paw peeking out! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! Your cat photos are wonderful - such characters! Yes, my cats have me wrapped around their little paws too - they are pampered, especially the lovely Tom. He's feeling much better now, by the way - he's glad the snow has gone and the sun is shining!

    Willow xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. HI!
    Can you imagine life without assistants!!!!?
    Our quality of life would really go down!

    Love her paw curling over the edge!!! hehehe

    Hugs,
    Mary
    p.s. Thank You for wishing me help!!! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  10. I for one cannot live without a little fur flying around. We just rescued yet another fur baby... but she's not a baby she's 10 yrs. old and has had (so we are told) 100 babies.."(
    She is now safe with us.
    Love your blog BTW
    Love Claudie
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on your awards! Don't you love our little helpers? Your kitties are so sweet. How can you not snap a photo of something like this? I think they do it on purpose. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute kitties! But...very poor doggies! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your kitties are so cute and the dogs outfits are too die for! So Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  14. awwwwwwwww that is the cutest kittie ever!!!! Thanks for my "feliz aniversario" Adorei que voce falou isso pra mim em portugues! hehehe!!! I love that u told me in portuguese!

    beijos (kisses)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I had to laugh with your cat looking so romantically displayed with all the white. Of course the dogs look really cool with there outfits on too.

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you! ;}