February 9, 2009

Plan Bee...Home Tour!

So, Bee has been updating her look a bit lately.
She has always been the really French Country one...
yellow, red, green (please, don't even mention green
in front of Kae...it gets ugly!)
Anyway, Bee has completely given herself over to
the beachy, cottage-y, airy, shabby chic-y look (alas,
if she had only done this sooner, maybe poor Rachel
might have been saved from Chapter 11...)
So, Bee, (and a couple of Joe's) have toted that barge
and lifted that bale and slowly but surely she is
creating the look she has envisioned...
So, if you want to get into the Wayback machine
and see what it looked like in the upheaval process
take a gander here... MESS
and if you want to see what it looked like while she
was trying to figure it all out, look here...
IN TRANSITION
And for the almost-final result, the tour starts now...






this....
















...is now this....





this...











...is now this...







this...







...is now this...






this...








...is now this...










this...









...is now this...awaiting shutters...













this...










...is now this...








this is in the foyer alcove where the tree was before,
also awaiting the perfect little white table.







these chairs are now residing with me...
as is the yellow couch...where I am now
sitting with 2 cats...they are loving all the
extra space!







...these are awaiting their make-over in linen
with a ruffle....










and yes, this is the biggest Repasy known
to man!

Hope you enjoyed the tour...
all the small details will be in the
next post and the absolute final
results (like what the new, new carpet
will look like.....OHHHHH YES!!!
This is new carpet, but it has a grease
mark from the loom, that runs
from wall to wall...in their bedroom
too...so they have to have it re-ripped
out and re-laid....ARRRGH!!!)
will be included in a later
post and possible updated on RMS
if I ever get the feeling back in my
hands!!!

24 comments:

  1. Hi, Ronda here,
    I came over to see your blog....LUV IT!!! Thanks for your sweet comment yesturday.
    I will be coming back here regularly.
    Love & Prayers,
    Ronda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I love your pictures. The details in the home are wonderful. Looks like some things have been re-purposes which I love.. I love all the white and pink and thinks things look great. Stop by again.. I will for sure.. blessings to you.. Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pics, your home is beautiful. Did you paint your dining room table and chairs? Mine are oak, same style and I would love to paint mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. really terrific! what a fun posting. enjoyed the tour ; )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the tour and transformation!!! I have two young boys and would love this look now but alas it will have to wait a couple of years!! Thanks for the Congrats on my blog!!! Make it a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE everything, Bee!!! Oh my gosh, everything is so airy and refreshing and cheerful - you must love being at home! Thanks for sharing the pix, M!...Donna @ An Enchanted Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow...what a transformation...How dreamy and soothing it looks!
    Blessings...Lorena

    ReplyDelete
  8. Right, when can I move in? lol. The tour was lovely, just waiting on my scones and tea.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's very pretty..not too much stuff, just the right amount. Sometimes shabby chic or any look for that matter can get too cluttered and it spoils the whole look but this is just right.

    Hugs,
    LeAnn:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so beautiful! I'm leaving for work in a few minutes and I know I will be thinking of this all day long! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome job! Loved the pictures. Thanks for sharing! I will look forward to the next post!

    Blessings,
    Leslie :))

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi!
    So nice of you to visit my blog! I really love yours!! So many nice pics!

    Hugs from Norway;o)

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE THE TRANSFORMATION!!!

    HUGS FROM MAINE

    http://sophie4me.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really love both looks- the one you have now and the more frenchy style- It is a fun tranformation!

    blessings
    mary

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello!I really loved the tour, what a fantastic job you have done.

    All the best,
    Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my the love you pour into your home shows in every picture. I love all your changes..
    hugs ~lynne~

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW!! I love it all. I could move right in. What a beautiful and wonderful transformation. Should be featured in a magazine.

    Thanks for stopping by, so nice to see you again.
    I so enjoyed my visit to your lovely blog. Hope to see you again soon.
    hugs, Celestina Marie

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the starfish in the window. I have some of those, I now know where to put them : ) Your banner is adorable.
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sooo happy to have found you.. Beautiful re-do.. Soo open and romantic.. Your room is gorgeous, and soo beachy cottage..Good ole' CA.. yoy gotta love it.. Thanks for the show..~tea girl~

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful re-do~~those pictures took my breath away.

    ReplyDelete
  21. That looks wonderfull. I love seeing before and after and during pics too! I love a lot of the details I see that were done. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  22. HI! wow! fantastic! just beautiful pictures! such a cute decoration!!!your house is a dream, congrats!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful! Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you! ;}