February 20, 2009

Luring The Muse...

My muse can be a minx...harassing me when I
should be sleeping then lazy and lolling when I
should be glittering things. So, sometimes I have
to entice her...and something shiny usually does
the trick!

And with the help of a new ETSY shop I stumbled
upon called CHRISTOPHER PINES I think I
may have found a few things to give my Muse a
good kick in the...I mean, inspire her. :)







Oh, those little bags of sparkly goodness....
can't wait to get my hands on them! (and
again, I sound like I need a 12 step program!)







Little paper crowns....oh, the possibilities!








Pages from a French children's book....what will
they be next?






Ahhhhhhhhhh, the trouble I can get into with this....
can't wait!!!

11 comments:

  1. Very sweet indeed!

    Thank you so much for stopping by to visit me...I really appreciate it...have a wonderful weekend.

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore your header, all the pink and white reminds me of cotton candy. Simply beautiful. You are so talented, everything you make is gorgeous. I'd like to invite you to participate in my first "Project Friday" Feb. 27. This is a new event I'll be hosting every Friday. Your project can be anything you'd like. I just know you have lots of projects to show us and I'd feel honored if you joined us. Hugs, Rosemarie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sense all kinds of crafty goodness coming from your new treasures. Enjoy them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What nice little shiny things to look at and let the imagination soar! I will have to check out this shop for more inspiration!

    Have a great weekend! :-)

    xoxo
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey this looks like too much fun. Great header...love the pink! Your blog is beautiful and I loved the memory board! So beautiful...you have a gift for loveliness!
    Blessings,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi

    I always enjoying stopping in and seeing what you have done. This reminded me of you, so I thought I would post, have you ever heard of "Glitterfest"? It's going to be held on May 16th in Tustin. It's "A Gathering of Atsy-Fartsy Folk and their Spectacular Creations!"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cant wait to see what lovelies you make with these pretty finds.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need to check out that shop.
    thanks for sharing with us and visiting my blog today.

    Happy PS

    kris

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are definitely some pretties!! I can't wait to see what you make with all of it.♥ I love your beautiful cat in the last post.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! I was so happy receive your comment. Thanks so much. I just love your taste - you have a great blog and I look forward to visiting it more often. Have a great weekend!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your glitter packs look fun! I checked out the link you gave and it did not take me to an Etsy shop, but I did a search for "christopherpines" as all one word and found the shop! Such beautiful goodies! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you! ;}