February 5, 2009

Chandelierious

I have always wanted a chandelier, but I don't
really have the right place for one. All the usual
spots where people have them wouldn't work
for me.
So, alas, I am chandelierless! And in a truly
pathetic attempt to have that sparkly, prismy
look that we all love....I bought this.....




Yep, I believe it's called a Tinilier...the French
version being Fauxlier





It is very small, but it looks cute in my kitchen, where
I can enjoy it all the time. And it's across from a window
that really sets off it's prisms. It's the best I can do
for now, so I'll take it!! :)

20 comments:

  1. That is fantastic! Where did you find that!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE, I like it!! I have a big one in my diningroom. Love it too, looks so pretty when the sun shines, sparkles

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is very pretty. I bought a PINK one and love it. It was suppose to go in the girls room but some little 1 1/2 year old here keeps taking it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where, where, where???? I NEED one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that! I just bought one for my daughter's bathroom. I think they are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now that is too cute - I love it. I wonder if they sell them here? Sorry I have been slack visiting you lately - hope you are well?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, sometimes we just have to make do, whether we want to or not! That little chandelier is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha! soo perfect!! very creative girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My best friend has lots of nightlights around her house. Never saw one as cute as this though. Prettiest thing I've ever seen. Thanks for sharing it with us. xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMGosh! This is absolutely darling! Thanks for sharing it! I'd love to find one, too! I am chandelirious over being chandelierless, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so pretty and would love to find your source for purchasing one!

    blessings
    mary

    ReplyDelete
  12. Too cute. I was middleaged before I realized adults could have nightlights. Now moving toward old age, we have them everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have the same one in my kitchen too. And across from a window, does that mean were twins ??

    Ciao

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE THAT NIGHT LIGHT SO PRECIOUS WHERE IS IT FROM?

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you! ;}