January 20, 2009

WINTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's something you don't know about me...
ok, there are a lot of things you don't know... but
one thing...one weird thing...is that when it's really
hot during the summer, I listen to Christmas
music...Mind over matter! I sing about "winter
wonderlands" and "sleigh rides" in the hope that
it will get me into a "cool" frame of mind. And, yes,
sometimes it works!! :)





So, since today, it was about 80 degrees! I thought
I'd do a blog version of the same thing! All wintery
white, snowy cool, frostily fabulous...you get the idea!
WHITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





OK! Yes, I know it's pathetic! But it's all I
haaaaaaave!!!!!!!!!!




We have someone visting us from our Kentucky
office this week...it's like 10 degrees there...I honestly
had NO idea it got that cold in KY! Anywho, she is
dressed all bare-legged and summery...while I have on
boots! That's right boots! It is JANUARY and I will
have winter...no matter how sweaty I get!!! I have
amazing determination...and imagination! ;)



Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.



Frrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrosty!



Cooooooooooooooool!






Wiiiiiiiiiiinter!

Bundle up!





Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiver!!!!!




Snow angel time!!!!!


Yes, I've gone completely mental!!!







OK....they are cute...they at least, have to be
in every other post! :)



Stay warm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

16 comments:

  1. I hear ya, sister! It was 80 here in Tucson today and I was in long sleeves and jeans! I miss snow!

    Thanks for sharing the "cool" pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!! Maybe I should find some songs with a summer theme and decorate my house with flamingos and flip flops to warm up! It's sooo cold here! It's warmer than last week but I am dreaming of warmer days!

    Love your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping in on my blog! Wow- I wish it could be hot here - but I'm in the frigid cold!! I'm so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is that a pussy cat foot I see?
    It's cold here. Come on over.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am out visiting new blogs today and just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed yours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun! I wish it was 80 here - we are working with 26.
    Karla

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love all the beautiful pictures you take! I have a secret..I could listen to Christmas music ALL YEAR LONG! There's something so quaint and homey about Christmas music, isn't there? Gee, wish I was in 80 degree weather though. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those lace curtains ... and the kitty hiding behind them. :) So cute! Thanks for sharing these great 'white' pics. xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's been a while since I've been over....but as always... the post is beautiful and it never fails... you crack me up with the kitty paw...sticking out from under the bedspread....too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another hot muggy day here today so thank you for cooling me down, love the photos, how cute is the kitty behind the lace curtain. Great idea, maybe I can do a summer theme in Winter when the temp gets below 20 & I become a zombie!

    Enjoy your day Sweet

    Lyn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have an award over on my blog for you.
    I really enjoy all your pretties and kitties.
    Your blog is very sweet.
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  12. I totally agree! Where is our winter!?? It was so hard for me to feel like it was ever Christmas this year wearing capris and t-shirts.. hmmmm... thanks for making me feel the wintery-ness I should be feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, I'm Holly! Oooh! Such pretty pics here! I'm "following" you, girl! You are an excellent photographer.

    ~ ♥ ♥ ~

    ReplyDelete
  14. It was 80 degrees here in TX too! I find myself singing Jingle Bells during the summer. Now that I hear you do that sort of thing too, I don't feel so weird.

    ReplyDelete
  15. i thought those were all beautiful. If it cools you off then you should go for it, decorate in white girl!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful white pictures all over here!
    Many greetings from Belgium, Marjolijn

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you! ;}