January 6, 2009


So, I got these fabulous vintage flowers in a swap
with Sarah from
MY SO CALLED JUNKY LIFE

and I can't stop looking at them!!!







(I liked them so much that I had to buy more
from her ETSY shop!)



I want to create something with them...something
that screams Visions of Sugar Plums...but I can't
come up with just the perfect thing!





So....I have just been playing with them, posing them,
and then gazing at them some more...(note to self...
get a life!! :)




They are just so pretty!!!!



















~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
RISA from
THE PARTEA PLANNER
was our hostess
for the 12 Days of Christmas Tea Swap and my
swap partner, DONNA from
PARTY WISHES
just spoiled me!






Look how cute all this is! They looked so pretty
like this, I hated to open them....yah right!!! :)




Every thing you would EVER need for a "cuppa"!





And then some!!!!



And this gorgeous apron!!!! WOW!!!!
Thank you so much Donna!
Now you have to go visit her blog....
it's amazing!
But please don't blame me for the self
esteem issues you are sure to have after
wards!!!! The soires that Donna plans are
beyond belief!!!

10 comments:

  1. The flowers with the broaches are so pretty! Maybe to put on a hat? Or to anchor a scarf, or shawl?

    The apron is very very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog and I am loving it! I was on a Diva In the Midwest, Beautiful Risa's blog.
    I love those treasures especially the crown! Oh that makes me smile so much. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. The broaches and flowers are beautiful and I can understand your waiting to get their use just right. I would mix them with vintage pearls and make beautiful jewellery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I just love anything that sparkles & glitters. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I understand perfectly your fascination with the vintage flowers and the pins. They are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the flowers, I'll have to check her esty shop out.

    When's tea ?


    Ciao

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! Nice to meet you! Thanks for visiting and for your comment...
    I love all your goodies- so beautiful!
    And the white framed mirror in your header... JUST FAB!
    Monica.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love the flowers with the vintage broaches. I love Cassie's ideas on how to use them to accessorize your wardrobe. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have always loved costume jewelry, but had never been a collector of it, but after I have been visiting your blog, and seeing all of the wonderful things you have done with your pins, I am on the hunt now..

    Love, Love the pins and flowers!
    Are you finished with the book series now??

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the vintage flowers!
    They would be awesome hair pins!
    What did you swap with her to get these loves flowers?

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you! ;}