January 24, 2009

Sat-Deux-Day....

PINK SATURDAY IS BELOW!!!!!
I probably shouldn't be posting twice in
one day...but you know, I just want to make
everyone as confused as I am!! :)
Just kidding! I really just wanted to
show you this...







WOOOOOHOOOOOOO! RAIN!!!!
LOVING IT!!!!!!!



Now it's a PERFECTLY PINK SATURDAY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While I'm practicing, I want to thank WENDY
@ PINK SLIPPERS for counting
me worthy of the YOUR BLOG IS FABULOUS AWARD!!!!
I tried to copy and past the award but...I can't figure out
what the right click equivalent is...derrrrrrrrrrr!

UPDATE!!!!! YIPEE, I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Drop by Wendy's blog to see all the cuteness!! That a
pregnant, homeschooling mom of 6 even finds 1 spare minute
to have a blog just amazes me! I have a suspicion that she
might be one of those highly organised people
whose super powers are quite foreign to moi!!!
THANK YOU WENDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

  1. How cute are you?And I love that header.Lovely,lovely...ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats...and ok...
    wooo hooo rain...
    (i'll share in your joy) ! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the award and thanks for stopping by Meggie's Stuff. By the way, I AM a hockey fan also but the Pens aren't doing so well this year. Glad you are enjoying your rain. It's in the single digits here....much too cold for rain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your award, so well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What is more wonderful than a Saturday at home with the rain gently falling? Hooray for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your award! You have a beautiful blog, I read all of it! Thank you for the sweet comment ;-) . I will definately be back for a visit, I'm drooling from all the eye candy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so funny...
    Thank you for the chuckle.
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you! ;}