January 24, 2009

Pinky Sat-DUH-day!!!!!!!!

Soooooooooo....here we are...it's PINK SATURDAY...
and the post I thought I did last night???? Well,
who knows.... Apparently, I didn't even hit "enter"
on Mr. Linky so my Sky Watch & Show & Tell posts
were not even listed on those blogs for Friday...
command c....command v....I thought I was getting it!
What was that?
Oh, I thought I just heard you all say "DUH" in unison!
Maybe it was just my cats doing it, again!
I have heard their open snickering!






So, today I am just posting a couple pretty pink pictures...
just random, no theme. Then I will spend the day
reading the tutorials that my sister tells me are somewhere
within this little white beast (affectionately known as Jadis...
only Nerds of Naria will get that),
so I will be FULL of skill and knowledge by my next post!
Suuuuuuuuuuure, I will!!!





As a little bonus I am including a piece from several
weeks ago that I call "WHEN CHRISTMAS EXPLODED"
aka my living room...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!







Happy PINK SATURDAY!!!! Hurry over to
HOW SWEET THE SOUND to see lots of pretty post by people
who actually know how to use their computer!!!! :) HA!!!

15 comments:

  1. I think computers are a live sometimes and play tricks on us. he he
    Pretty pinks! Have a great Pink Saturday. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pink! I am still learning this computer of mine as well. It is a work in progress.
    Lorri

    ReplyDelete
  3. AGAIN---A post with such beautiful pictures. Thanks for all the sweetness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you made me smile just by naming your cat Jadis! What an absolutely perfect and delightful name!

    I am also in love with your livingroom. What a pretty haven <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pretty pinks today!
    Enjoy the rain , sometimes it is so refreshing and nice to listen to huh!?
    LindaQ

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't mean to be glad you're having problems.It's just nice to know I'm not alone.Mine makes my stuff disappear.My compose hates me.BAAAAAA...Ann

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous Christmas explosion!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Pink photos.

    Happy PS

    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the Pink pretties, and the post, hope you can get your monster to work right. Happy Pink Saturday

    Hugs;
    Alaura

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful pink photos! I think you know more than you think you know. Huh? Anyway, Happy Pink Saturday!

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for the birthday wishes! You are so sweet :)

    What a beautiful post! You always have the prettiest things :)

    Hugs,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  12. it's okay. I am of the opinion that my computer and camera are both possessed. Hope you had a happy Pink Saturday..and that you have a lovely week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really love your Victorian cottage mantle display...very artistic!
    What a wonderful vision!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love all the pink goodies! Is that a pink kitty bed, I see? :-)Susan

    ReplyDelete
  15. See, I love when Christmas explodes! Looking at it, you can see the flurry of paper being tossed about and the sounds of glee, even though we weren't there!

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you! ;}