January 12, 2009

A Little Target Love!

There are some really cute things at TARGET
right now....made even CUTER by their nearly
free status!!!!
($Free.Forty-Free, as we say! :)


There are several items in this pattern...green &
pink...including a large metal tube!!!! VERY COOL!








Lots of glitter!!!!!!!!!!!






These filigree hearts are about 10" across and more
importantly, $1.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They come in red
& pink! There are also banners that read "XOXOXO" &
"LOVE"....



Are these dish towels toooooooooooo cute! I mean
cupcakes!!! ($2.50, set)






Who can resist that?????? There is also
a set of pot mitts...(but what the heck
would I need those for???? :)



Votive holders.....pink & red....$1.00






But since I am not a big candle person....
I opted to use them for something else!







These little heart table "scatters"....
a box of 5 million for $2.50!!!!!


I LOVE them!!!!!





They are soooooooo pretty!!!



OK, I got a bit carried away with the
"scatter" pictures....but they looked
so cool in the sunlight! I think I might
have to make some of these pictures
into cards!


These frames are $2.50 for 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And already painted white!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooo!
That soooooooooooooo saves me a step!
They will not be plain white for long tho.....
:)



"Cuz, I have ideas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Hmmmmmmmmmmm, kinda cool!


Go shopping!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

25 comments:

  1. OH how I miss my Target! Since I've moved, the closest one is about 50 miles from me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Green. Try Thrifting. Buy Handmade. I don't shop target or walmart any more. Still, I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool. Wish we had a Target. What will they think of next.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww don't you just love Target!
    Cute things, I am going to have to check mine out.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the cute pink hearts!!
    And for that price too, would have bought them as well, lol.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was a great post!!! You just kept me going there, smiling all the while. Now I have to go to Target. I love those little pink hearts - a million for $2.50!!! The frames, the glitter, the votive holders - you did great and you are wonderful for sharing! You really do a very nice job and I love the way you do your pictures. Very nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! It looks like I am going to Target this weekend :) Thank you for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I could use those frames. What a great deal. I love there 1.00 bins. My 5 year old said he wants to grow up and run Target so he can make the whole store 1.00. I'm all for that.
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the idea of the hearts glued onto a frame. Sometimes Target has the best stuff to play with!
    Hugs, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now I need to go to Target. I think that you have sent me there before for things that I've seen on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have such great ideas! Those Target finds are great!! Man, you got a better deal on those frames than the ones I found on Craigslist! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooo Now I gotta go to Target :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great ideas! I do love Target but moved to a location where the closest one is a half hour drive. Not cool. But now we have one opening in March. I will definitely be back to Target stalking!

    ReplyDelete
  14. you did find some great buys at Target...i love those little table scatters in PINK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for playing tag with me!!!! I LOVE Target! Now I have to go first thing in the morning...they should hire you for public relations!! Your blog is absolutely fabulous!!!

    Smiles!
    dawn

    ReplyDelete
  16. M, I love what you did with that picture frame and those little scatter hearts. Simple yet very pretty. You sent me to Wal-Mart last spring to buy that curtain for my chair cover, now I have to go to Target to get those hearts. Please do not go to Neiman Marcus any time soon. ;)

    Hugs,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yessss! Target Rocks my socks ALL the TIME! I just bought the cute cup cake towels! It was LOVE and the plates SOOOO wanted to come home with me but i didnt do it because i had already spent way to much money on stuff i didnt need! Oh well though they still MIGHT come home with me next trip!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for the tip. Gotta get over there.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the glitter and the pink heart scatters! When you get a chance, come see the new 'mag' cover. :) xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gotta love Target! What cute treasures you've found!

    ReplyDelete
  21. OMG! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THE SCATTERS!
    GOOD BUY GIRL!
    I GOTTA RUN OVER THERE AND GRAB SOME FOR MYSELF!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I can't get enough of Target myself! I might need to run out and get a few million of those little hearts too.

    ReplyDelete
  23. O.K.!!! I've got to go get the cupcake dish towels. OMG!!!! and those pink hearts, 2dIE4.

    I love when you post such wonderful finds.

    xo Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  24. I bought some of those hearts the other day! They are so pretty, but didn't see the frames - I may have to go back. (Never need an excuse to go to Target huh?)

    Eeeek! I finally got my 24 fix and can't wait to see what happens next. I KNEW Tony wasn't really bad.

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you! ;}