January 5, 2009

All I Want For Christmas...I Got!

Now I am not trying to be obnoxious or anything...
I just wanted to share some of the fabulous things
I got for Christmas this year!





Kae knows I loooooooooove the vintage!!!!! Especially
under glass! LOVE THAT TREE!!!!!
And a that frosty white cottage box..........it's
wrapped so prettily...I don't want to unwrap it!




From my nephew...via his mom....he says" the
frames all rickety and doesn't stand up right"...
piffle, I say! It's fabulous!









And are these napkins rings, or what!!!!!!!!!!!!
The colors are sooooooooooooo soft & pretty I
just kept taking pictures of them!



From Bee...this tiny little Repasy that is meant to be
an ornament...but I think not...it will be out all year!




Bee bought every single one of them! And just missed
Christie @ Country Roads, so she couldn't tell her to
make more !!!!!!


Even signed :)!






Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
I have one cruddy pair of these super fun scizzors that
I got for like $1.98....and now I have MUCHOS!!!!!!!!!!!!
YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!



Pretttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttty!!!!!!!!!!



Rachel's gorgeous pillow!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE!!


OK, come on! Confess! How many of you got PINK
pepper spray & Hello Kitty band-aids??????????
(Should have saved that for PINK SATURDAY!!! :)





Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yes.... A Jane Austen "action figure"!
I have wanted this for ages...not sure why...I just love Jane!
So, my niece, Muffin, is a sick as me and knew I'd love it!!!




Tooooooooooooooooooo cute!






Wooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooooooo!
A new set of PINK pots & pans!!!!!!




How fab are they??????





Look soooooooooo pretty in the kitchen....
Do I have to use them????????? :0



I even like the box! Look at that pristine piece of
PINK cardboard!! I know that can be used for something
cute!!!





If I can get rid of the brat! (I wonder if they
knew that their box was perfectly cat shaped???)







And every single PINK fabulosity that anyone
could ever think of!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






And, apparently....they came straight from Julia
herself! WOW!!!!


Hope you got everything you wanted & needed...
PINK or otherwise! :)

21 comments:

  1. Aren't you the lucky girl! Your gifts are wonderful, every single one. Enjoy!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! You must have been REALLY, REALLY good last year! Did you bring in a haul or what??? Love all your gifts - especially anything that resembled vintage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo - you must have been a very good girl this year! You got some seriously cool stuff! It's clear that Santa (and your family) knows you very well!!!!... Donna @ An Enchanted Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you were so spoilt! I love all the pink stuff for the kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my Goodness, I love all those pretty PINK kitchen items, and those pans are too adorable to use, lol

    And the Jane Austin doll etc. ALL wonderful gifts, enjoy!!

    Hugs from Marian

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow..you did get a lot of beautiful things..enjoy! I love the Jane Austin statue..favorite movie!
    -sandy toe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow..you did good!! Loved the items that you got. That Jane Austen miniature is so sweet. Love visiting your blog. Would like to see pics of your kitchen. I am in the process of accessorizing, just finished painting my cabinets in Nov.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for visiting my blog! I met a woman last month from The OC. She was shopping in my friend's boutique. (My friend is also a California Girl) The woman from OC said she had met Laurie and thought she was a very nice lady. Yes, I agree that Quinn's manfriend was a complete Goober!

    I like anything vintage too. I don't like perfection in everything. I also love Jane Austen. I could watch Pride and Predjudice with Keira (sp?) Knightly, over and over.

    Come back and visit me sometime. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!Did you get spoiled!!! Lovely gifts1
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, I thought I was spoiled! You cleaned up girl. How wonderful to have new things to "play" with!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow! That scripture print is just beautiful!
    Rene'

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lots of pretty stuff! I vote no on using the pink pans. Just tell your family they are too pretty to cook in and that they have to go make a sandwich! Hey, maybe I need to ask for pretty new pans!

    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! You made out like a bandit. ha ha Isn't it nice to have friends and family that know you so well?

    ReplyDelete
  14. you scored!
    I love the jane austen figurine, where can I get one? :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those are fabulous! I love, love, love the pink kitchen gadgets and pots and pans! You must make something pink with them!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. very pretty stuff you received! i love the little framed ornament and the tree behind it and also the scissors! so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What fabulous gifts!

    I brought the Hello Kitty band aids on my last visit to the US... and tissues which I carry around in my bag but am reluctant to use so they don't run out!!

    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, I'm so jealous of all the pink things for your kitchen. Someone loves you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my gosh, you got so many wonderful things! Hey, I have that "Tea for Two" sign in my kitchen too!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love all your gifts!!! the kitty kat in the box is to cute my daughter will love that picture :)

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you! ;}