December 30, 2008

Christmas With Kae

I gave Kae an assignment, to take TONS of
pictures of her Christmasy home...and did she
ever!!!
So, now we can all take a Christmas tour of
Kae's home!!! (Not all at once tho...we'll have
to go room by room! :)

So WELCOME TO KAE'S HOME!!!!!!









(Yes, that is a pink Adirondack...it's a genetic
sickness!! :)







Step right in to the parlor...(AKA The White Room)





All dressed up for Christmas!!!!!

She does NOT miss a detail!!!




My FAVORITE shot!!!!!!











Ribbons & garland EVERYWHERE!!!





LOVE THIS!!!








The stockings are hung...by the
chimney with "flair"...















The sparkliest "MERRY CHRISTMAS" ever!
From Walmart!




The perfect place for her new
SUSAN RIOS
painting!!!!
Is this darling, or what????






Kae also keeps
MOONLIGHT & ROSES
in business!!
They have the cutest vintage seasonal pictures!!


Hope you enjoyed...more tomorrow!!

13 comments:

  1. What a lovely home! Everything looks so beautiful!!! I love the white with red accents - very classy! Can't wait to see more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Everything is so cheery and festive! Your swap goodies in your previous post look fun, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty is all the red and green against the white! Lovely!
    Thanks for the tour, so fun!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's to a joyful Christmas and a Happy New Year!
    blessings,
    kari & kijsa

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful home that is, love it!!
    So pretty, classy and yet comfy and very cosy too.

    Hugs from m.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will be here tomorrow for more! Lovely and I love the Believe with the Santa.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Her home should be in a magazine! It's beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww what cute Christmas decor! I'm now all sad Christmas is over again. I swear I get depressed every year Christmas is over! But I'm a glutton for punishment so bring on the cute photos :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful and Fresh! I Love it! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW... I just found your blog and am in awe looking at the pictures! Beautiful decor...I will be back often !
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi M!

    I love how your blog has evolved over the past year. Your pictures are amazing. Can't wait for 2009!

    Happy New Year! I've missed you!

    Hugs,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Everything is just beautiful!!! What a gorgeous home, the white and red are wonderful together...xxoo, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely home!Thank you for sharing .Be back tomorrow for more.
    Happy New Year!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you! ;}