December 3, 2008

Bloggers Remorse...

I just don't know what else to call it???
Here's the thing, we have all these things
to share with you guys since you haven't
know us for very long. So, we get into the Way
Back machine of our minds and think about
things and collections that we haven't thought
about in for-ev-er...and then the wheels start
a spinnin'...
that's the one bad thing about blogs!

So a post about vintage post cards provokes
one to hop on to Ebay and check out the
post cards again...the same goes for vintage
ornaments...old tins...MOP buttons...china
pins....
See where this is leading????
Well, after my last post on my china pin
collection, I thought...hmmm...wonder
what's out there right now?????
So, sin of all sins...I checked out Ebay and
low and behold there it was.... a big
woppin' set of pins...all from one seller...
and all for the low, low price of $20
(including s & h!!) I couldn't afford NOT
to buy them...so I did! :0



Sure, I needed them like I needed another
hole in my head...but...but...could you resist
this????





(Well, if you could you're a better
man than me and that is pretty impressive
since I am not a man at all).

Look at these colors!!!!!!!!!!




This one is my favorite!!!! Look at that pink!







Oh well, $20 isn't that bad....
Merry Christmas to me??? :)

18 comments:

  1. These are so pretty. I LOVE the brilliant colors. I collect Italian porcelain powder dishes with the same type of roses on the lids. I think you got a fabulous deal and I hope you enjoy them! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Poop! I didn't see these - I have a little collection of them myself!!! LOVE them M!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you did well there! A bargain that could not be passed up, an investment, a Christmas present...whatever those beauties have gone to a good home!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no, I agree you had to have them they were obviously waiting for you and of course they are going to a good home....see more than enough reasons to justify such lovelies and honestly $20 is nothing for the joy they will bring you and us by sharing those pretty pictures!!
    Kiss noises Linda Lilly Cottage.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great deal and they are gorgeous!! I love all the beautiful colors. It looks like a bouquet of flowers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree, how could you NOT buy them. They look like they are in pristine condition and the way you presented them makes them look more lovely. I wouldn't have been able to resist them either. Congrats on your sweet find! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, I too suffer from this....What is it called? I see then I go lookin'.
    Someone needs to stop me sometimes.
    Yes, Merry CHRISTmas to you.
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  8. you deserve a early Christmas gift! I love them and wouldn't have been able to pass them up either! gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have returned your visit and have thoroughly enjoyed your posts
    LOL!!! I have the easiest time buying things for me and find it difficult to buy gifts for others. I am not stingy...but I want to buy things that will be loved.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, those are so beautiful and what a deal! I'm going to resist the urge to get on ebay right now and look for some for me...I have to remind myself that both my kids have birthdays this month...and then there's Christmas! But I really would love some of those...maybe after the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  11. $20..... oh my.... those had "M" written all over them.... of course you had to get them.... what good is a collection if don't keep adding to it ; - )
    HUgs
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh man id have definately bought them! And if there were a race to them , id have pushed you over to get to them first...i have no shame....LOL.
    You did NEED them and we totally understand...we are only human after all..hee hee.

    and the PINK one.....OOOOWWWEEEEEE luvs it!

    xx Shann

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have to buy a little something for yourself every now and again.
    They're beautiful! And what a deal!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Merry Christmas to you indeed! Those pins are gorgeous. I only recently discovered china pins while reading another blog (Posy) and fell in love with them. I too went to eBay to see what I was in for but I haven't bid on anything yet. I know once I get started I will NOT be able to stop!

    ReplyDelete
  15. omg! these are great, never heard of these or saw these before, what a great set, very lovely!

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you! ;}