December 20, 2008

Bee's Christmas Tour

Welcome to Bee's Christmasy Home!









Her porch...all "decked" out!!!
(don't tell her that her I used a picture with
her holly kind of undone...the darn wind got
it!)








This slay goes on the porch, but it had to
come in for a bit due to all the rain!





The MONSTER tree!!!!!!!






The All-American tree!!





Her new furniture...she just got it so she hasn't
figured out the arrangement yet...that will come,
post-tree!!!










Christmas reflections......










Cheer everywhere!



Every house gets decorated!




MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!


12 comments:

  1. Lovely, just lovely! I am a sucker for yellow houses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Bee's Christmas decorations are beautiful! I LOVE the sleigh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just so pretty! I *adore* everything!
    xoxo, Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bee's home is so lovely.... I really like her read white and blue tree..... The "White House" is done up in red white and blue...... so pretty....
    HUgs
    LInda
    PS I bet your kitties love the feathers on your tiny tree...

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty display. I should do something like that next year. Thanks for sharing it. You are an inspiration to me. xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well it's been awhile since I came by. Thought I'd drop in and say. Happy Holidays.

    Have a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. very nice. I love her patriotic tree!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very lovely, I like the patriotic tree, I do one also.
    Thanks for the tour, I love to see others photos of their homes, decore etc.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow! wow! Nice pictures!! Are that yours? You have a nice taste:D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE everything, but I especially love that patriotic Christmas tree.

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you! ;}