November 28, 2008

Cat Slippers...

It was pretty chilly this morning...you know
68 degrees....BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
An my little genius was just sitting there...
so......CAT SLIPPER!!!!!





Now all I have to do is figure out how to
get Sammy to sit right next him so she can
be my other slipper....and then they need to
learn to skooch along when I need to walk!
Don't tell PETA!!!!!!!!! :)

Hope you're all rested & recovered from
THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you partake in BLACK FRIDAY???
Was it worth it???????

7 comments:

  1. lol and they also need to learn how to NOT attack your foot when you put it on them to warm the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful cat! I stayed home all day and avoided the traffic & crowds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My kitten Elvis does that too, feels SO good and warm, lol.

    Hugs from the Netherlands

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cat slipper! No, I don't do Black Friday as I have no way of getting to the sales unless my sisters take me. I don't drive. And I don't think any of us would have been in the mood. Turkey coma, you know? :) xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! This post just really tickled my funny bone! hehehehee!
    Amanda (aka Cottage Contessa)

    ReplyDelete
  6. too cute. my cat meggie did that all the time... oh I miss her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your slipper. lol I went that night to take back something.

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you! ;}