October 16, 2008

Sky Watch Friday...Seeing Stars

The other day my boss emailed me to say that
there was a pretty cool view of an awesome sky
that needed to have its picture taken (he knows
that I am a "Sky Watcher").

So, I was in there snapping away and afterwards
when I was looking through my shots, I noticed
something pretty cool...serendipity had "Photo
shopped" this picture by superimposing the reflection
of my bosses flag onto my shy shot!!!
Stars & Skies Forever!!



Get on over to
Sir Tom's Official Sky Watch Blog
to check
out all of this weeks celestial skies!

12 comments:

  1. Great pic. Thanks for sharing.

    Cheers

    http://reginainpictures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great digital work.

    Mine is posted here and here. Hope you could drop by, too! Happy weekends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic! That's so cool! And so's your boss! :D

    Happy Sky Watching!
    I posted a photo of a canoe Among bigger cousins for my entry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. THat is a very neat shot. The sky is so nice, your boss was right...but the stars make a neat touch. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the star picture! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those clouds have so much motion in them. It's a beautiful sky and so great you didn't have to miss it because you were working. I invite you to come see my sky views from the BC Ferry to Powell River. -- Margy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing and beautiful! Greetings from Iowa.

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome boss and awesome photo Love the stars and stripes in the photo!!!

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you! ;}