October 6, 2008

Kimba's Halloween/Fall Party

WELCOME FALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Now the sisters and I are not really
Halloweeners...so to speak, but since
Kimba included "Fall" in her party
description, we thought we'd play along!

These are pictures from Bee's home...
and even though it's kinda turned
up-side-down right now...she is in the
middle of painting...

...she still has her
Fall decorations up!!!




Since I know you were all wondering...
yes, there is an official Fall chintz! It's
called Evesham, with all its autumnal
colors is is perfect for the season!!
Nice behind-the-couch display...even though
the couch is five feet from the wall awaiting new
moulding!
My sisters' motto..."a wreath on every door!"



Even the kitchen window gets festive!!!



The reason for the season.



And even a visit from Oreo, the Bloggy Doggie!!!!!!

Hop on over to
KIMBA'S
to taste all the other seasonel
delights!!!

13 comments:

  1. Hi, just really love your photos, I really do not celebrate Halloween although I do have a supply of lollies on hand for any kiddies who come knocking at the door. Love the kitchen window.

    Lyn xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is always a great place to come for inspirations.
    Happy Fall.
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the visit and I love your banner with the pink pumpkins and that Oreo is adorable!
    Hugs~Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhhhh those thanskgiving turkeys are soooooooooooooooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooo I LOVE all of your Fall pictures....they are so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your banner is SOOO cute! I just love looking at your blog. Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! I love that leaf wreath! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fall is my favorite time of year and Halloween is my favorite holiday. Love your Halloween decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post! There's so much fall inspiration here! I can't believe that I'm still working my way around to see everyone.

    Thanks for coming to my party.

    Kimba

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you! ;}