October 14, 2008

The Frame Is Always Glitterier On The Other Shelf...

So...last Friday Kae handed me this frame
and said..."Uh...it's lacking". I knew what
she meant...plain white...ewwww...we really
don't do plain white...such snobs are we.
So, I set to work...alas, all my ideas eluded me!
**SHOCK** HORROR** CHAGRIN**
You just try getting paint into those teenie
letters with the stem of a flower...YEESH!
So, after I washed that off...I went to my
old standby...GLITTER!!!! But this is my
fabulous fairy dust glitter that I am almost
out of...**GASP**FAINT**
SHOCK TREATMENT**
It's just the best glitter ever...(among the
cheapo iridescent non-glass glitters).
It adds a twinkle & shimmer that is well
nye heavenly...need I say more?







Kae is a beachy gal, so I used my tiny
starfish that I have been dying to glue
to something!!!!! (and added the fun
paper as an accent).



And is my little birdie "rakish" wearing his
glittery tiny flowerpot hat, or what??????

11 comments:

  1. Okay all this talk about glitter has me inspired to get out my chip board letters and start gluing. I have some that are already glittery and was planning on putting them on the walls of my girls room, spelling out words...
    I love how the glitter transformed that frame and the star fish in the corner is just the right finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your is so beautiful and calm and sparkly! The frame is lovely, how did you get on with the decorating?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that superfine "fairy dust" glitter too. I makes everything look heavenly. I would just "DIE" if I ran out of it.

    Great photo of the two pictures frames together. Gorgeous.

    xo Cath

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a glitter queen. Love your blog. I see we are in the same swaps. Hope we get to exchange. Terri

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Love the glitter. I really need to glitter more things!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! How sparkly! I absolutely love twinkly things! Your banner is fabulous, by the way! I'm having such a nice time visiting your blog!

    Ambrea

    ReplyDelete
  7. I deem you the glitter queen. :) You put magic into anything dull! Beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey! That frame is all dolled up just perfectly....and I love the jeweled wreath that you made. How unique...I have never seen anything like it. I love it and it does remind me of some of the vintage pins my grandma would wear. Hope you have a great day and thanks for your recent visit and comments!
    xoxo,
    Queenie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello,

    Your banner looks fantastic, love it!

    ~ Gabriela ~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hellow glitter princess, you do magic with that glitter...if there was a contest to come up with the most creative and glittery...you surely would win! Everything looks beautiful, the frame turned out amazing, I really like that. The tulle wreath is soooooo beautiful on your other post, I love it, love all those diamonds!!!!
    Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. First off I forgot to mention in my last comment that I ADORE your header. That striped pink pumpkin is smashing! Secondly I had no idea glitter could be so dang much fun!

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you! ;}