September 11, 2008

Sky Watch Friday...Who Is Peeking In?

One day last week, the entire sky was completely
covered by a layer of clouds...but every so often
there were openings...little holes in the clouds...
like someone up there was peeking through!


I kept looking for a while to see if they would
show themselves...but I never could catch them!

Be sure to stop by
Sir Tom's Official Sky Watch Blog

and take a "peek" at what's going on in the sky,
all over the world(thankfully we did not get sucked into
that black hole, so we do still have a sky! :)

10 comments:

  1. What an unusual way of snapping the sky! Very inventive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A kind of new Revelation. Interesting.

    My Sky Watch Friday blog is at my
    Canon Pixels
    blog. If you have time I would appreciate your having a look at the sky peeking through the oak tree leaves./a>

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way you have presented these "holes in the sky"....
    Very creative...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love "holes in the clouds." They make the sky so interesting. Pretty photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so pretty. I had lots of clouds like that around here yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think these are interesting. I would like to see more of the sky. I've never seen these sort of frames before, but I don't get out much! Your header is beautiful, btw!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just keep trying, one day you may have quite a surprise, probably when you least expect it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. interesting pictures!
    have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you! ;}