September 9, 2008

Inspired by Victoria...


Is that a "like, duh" post title, or what?
Who isn't inspired by Victoria???????
And there are sooooooooooo many things
in each issue to be inspired by!!! But this
little felt swallow is what really got to me
this time!





Naturally, when this inspiration struck, I had only the
thin & flimsy kind of felt...so I improvised!



with different scrap booking papers...



I even used some vintage wallpaper!







Then I proceeded to turn my house into
an aviary and pose them everywhere!!!







I went a little crazy but once I figured out the
pattern, they were so easy to make, that I
couldn't help myself!!

And who knows what will inspire me next!

10 comments:

  1. They are perfect little winged birds.Their beautiful.You did all kind of things with them.What a great idea for parties and such.Hugs marie Antionette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo -- sweet little birds!

    Georganna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing what you can do with a little vintage wallpaper. This was as sweet as can be!!
    Hugs, Terrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful as always! And I know what you mean about Victoria!! I love it :)

    Hugs,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh! I love Swallows and pink ones look very fine Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is the cutest gaggle of swallows....I think I need to make me some of those cuteies.....
    Your style team does such a great job.... I think you should hire them out....what style.... what cuteness
    HUgs
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I LOVE them!!! I have a small tree at Christmas that I decorate only with birds... I can just picture an entire tree made up of your swallows!! They are LOVELY!!...Donna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Only ladies can understand the --I can't help myself theory. So I DO understand. Looks great. I love the shadow box. Too adorable. Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  9. For a minute I thought it was a post dedicated to me! LOL!

    I'm loving your bird crafts, looks great

    Victoria x

    ReplyDelete
  10. How sweet. I love the creative uses. I'm so glad you dropped by my blog so I could follow you home and visit your lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you! ;}