August 26, 2008

Waaaaaaaaaay Too Much Information Wednesday!

OK...this is just going to be a mish mash
of too many things for one blog, but if I
don't do it tonight I will just forget...
So, here goes...
HAPPY COUPLE WEDNESDAY!!!
I was cleaning/rummaging in my garage
and I found...uh, well, re-found some
really pristine old pictures so I thought
I'd share them with anyone who might
want to use them for a crafty purpose!!








SUPER SCANNING WEDNESDAY!!!!!!

I was also cleaning/rummaging in my book
case and I, again, "re-found" a stack a nice
old postcards, so I thought I'd share those
also, you know, for anyone who wants to make
me something! :)



The writing on the back of this one was so
pretty I wanted to include it!!






IN CASE YOU DIDN'T KNOW WEDNESDAY!!!

LEELOU BLOGS
&
CUTEST BLOG ON THE BLOCK

offer FREE blog backgrounds and other goodies!!
Super cute & super easy to use too!!!


THX FOR THINKING OF ME WEDNESDAY!!!

ANDDDDDDDDDDDDDD! I just want to THANK
Queenie @
SOMEWHERE IN TIME
for this award!!!


She is the sweetest thing and you can hear her
drawl in every comment...at least I imagine it
that way!!

And also, SHANNON @
PAINT MINE PINK
for this award....


That the Queen Of Pink thinks I am wild, is
pretty darn FUN!!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS!!!!

15 comments:

  1. I just love the old picture and postcards. I like to print them and frame them.

    And I do like the new look to your blog. That site is the best. I've used it, my sister's used them and I've told others about it and they've used it. It is so simple to use.

    Ciao for now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for ALL the goodies! Love the postcards and the vintage couple pictures! Thanks again!
    emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey "M"! I just love your vintage Post cards, and old photograghs....they sure did do things right back then, didn't they? I love your collection! Congratulations on your awards too! Thanks for all you said about me...you are a doll! I am glad you liked the tour of our town! Have a great day and talk to you again soon!
    xoxo,
    Queenie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for sharing your images!!! They are really great!
    Have a great day!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for visiting my blog. Have you ever noticed that couples in old photographs are never smiling, even in wedding pics.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're too kind! I nabbed me a couple of those post cards. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Victorian postcard images are gorgeous. They never go out of style!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your old photos, can I come to your garage and play! How fun! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't just think of you on Wednesday.... I check on you each day.... you never know what the M will come up with ..... congats on the awards
    Hu8gs
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the clip art! Thanks for posting it!~~~XXOO, Beth

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi M :)
    I love those old pictures! That woman with the hair sticking up... I'll bet she was having a bad hair day, poor thing. :)

    Congratulations on the awards!

    rue

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOTS of Wednesday information... I'm tired... I NEED a nap now!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Some really cool stuff there.

    I ahve to say when you said "Too much information" I was WORRIED SICK. I thought you were going to tell us about some toe fungus or something. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  14. The old photos make me wonder what kind of stories lie behind them. Do you ever do that? Who were these people, what were they like? Thank you for sharing them with all of us!
    Sincerely ~ Tricia Anne

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you! ;}