August 19, 2008

My Lazy Muse...

Let's try this again...

So, My sister Kae got me this metal tray
for my last birthday...footed...ornate...yum!
It was a patina green though...that had to
be corrected!



After that was taken care of, my lazy muse took
quite a while to inspire me, but finally, I
thought...hmmm... this would make a cute
little magnet board!!!
(really just an excuse to display cute magnets...
my fridge is full!)
So, I began to gather magnets...and tidbits...and
this and that...and bits and bobs...and...and...
before I knew it I had turned it in to an Inspiration
Board, as they say. Full of things I love to look at...





things I have made...





things I don't want to forget...


And what I came to realize is...that I
need a bigger one!!!! :)


I'll get stared on that right away!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also, I just wanted to let all you crafty
types know about a fun little happening
over at
LIFE AT ROSE COTTAGE

Our gracious hostess MO, is
hosting all the fun AND a give away including that
PINK PUMPKIN on the button!!! (But just forget
about that because I have already won it!!! :)
Click on the button for details and join in!!

23 comments:

  1. Oh I love what you've been making! It's all SO very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea. This is the prettiest inspiration board I've gazed upon ever!

    I love all the items you've used on it. Just beautiful.

    I see you were having problems with Blogger too - my night last night was not fun. Glad we made it through.

    Can't wait to see a larger inspiration board. I don't think it can be prettier than this one (care to prove me wrong?).

    Happy night!
    ~Tracie

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! You did a great job!!!

    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so lovely and full of inspiration.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my shabby little part of the world.
    I love what you have done with the platter - very inspirational and creative.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooohhh! I love that. So many pretty little things to look at! Great job.

    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  7. ok sweets you definately need a bigger one...or two...or three. Oh ok, look, you get a bigger one and just send all that to me ok ??

    LOL. It just looks so PINK and so BEAUTIFUL !

    Oh, i keep forgetting to tell you how much i love your blog banner.

    Luv Shann xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am truly speechless at its loveliness and your obvious creativity. Is it in your genes? The outside of that was so ornate and intricate. You did a marvelous job!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello,

    Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for your kind comments.

    I love your pink creations!

    ~ Gabriela ~

    ReplyDelete
  10. You create the most delightful and pretty things!
    Each little bit and bob is so sweet and special.
    You do have a guft ya know!

    Love,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think you do need a bigger one :) How wonderful. It's so pretty. Thanks for your visit to BellaDella!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh how nice! I love your inspiration board! Thanks for your feel better wishes! They mean a lot to me!
    Have a great day!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for calling by ny blog. I am very impressed by all the lovely things you have made, you are very gifted!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for your visit. what a clever idea to make your inspiration board. And if you get tired of things you can always change them over!

    ReplyDelete
  15. BEAUTIFUL!!! I love it, you are so talented!!

    Hugs,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  16. That lazy muse come on strong when you get her going.... that is amazing ... I love how cuteness drips off it.... lovely
    HUgs
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fantastic inspiration board!

    Victoria x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my goodness. That is so cute. Just like the little letters hanging down the side. xo rachel

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my gosh !!! That is beyond adorable ! I love it !!!
    I think I just might have to make one real soon !
    xoxo,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  20. Aww, you are so sweet!!!! Thanks for spreading the word. I hope to make a few more pumpkins to give away.

    ReplyDelete
  21. you are one creative girl!!! I love the inspiration board!!! You have beautiful ideas! Can't wait to see the larger one!!!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh...this is precious! You are good girl...I just love this message board and how you have filled it with all things that you love...lots of candy for the eyes.. xoxo,Queenie!

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you! ;}