July 24, 2008

PINK SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!! Even My Messes Are Pink!

So...I was "cleaning" (wink, wink ;) no, really,
I was! And I began to see a "theme" emerging.
Things shoved here, there and everywhere after
being wrested from the jaws of death, ie: the cat...
a letter, a tangle of ribbon, a swatch of fabric, a tube
of glitter...helter skelter everywhere...
AND ALL PINK! Yes, Even my messes are PINK!
Sickness??? :)

Crafting area...
The tempting ribbon put "up high"!


I'm sure that paper rose has teeth marks!!
And the pile of prism were ruthlessly stripped
from another bird house by furry paws!


Another crafting area....

another craft area...

"Staging"(ha!ha!) area aka credenza-by-the-window-with-
the-best light , for my pictures with all my "props".



more props....



uh...general mess...




My letters had been in the staging area, then suddenly
the "C" was in someone's mouth!



Same story for this plaque...he is quite the naughty beast!
I was heartily embarrassed by this mess and have since tidied
up...but it's the weekend again...so, I think I'll probably be making
more!

Be sure to visit Beverly @
How Sweet The Sound

to see what all the other "Pinkies" are sharing today!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ALSO~~~~ ANDREA @ VINTAGE BELLA STUDIO
is hosting a tag swap!!!!
Please visit her blog for all the details (BTW the deadline
has been changed to August 15th). It sounds like a lot
of fun and I can't wait to see what everyone creates!!

19 comments:

  1. Maybe the kitties like pink also and just think you have it there for them... Even your "messes" look artfully done.... I should have such pretty messes..
    Hugs
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pink shell garland on your banner ! did you make that?? so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you are going to have a mess it should be in pink :) I quite frankly didn't see a mess, just a lovely collection of pink items artfully displayed :)

    Happy Pink Saturday!

    take care,
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. You made me smile about cleaning pink messes. And, might I add that you have quite pretty messes.

    Happy Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish my "messes" looked like that. All your things are beautiful and so much pink...love it!! Happy Pink Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish my messes looked as pretty as yours do. That kitty? Claws of death? And the kitty looks so....innocent. Cleaning is such a chore with animals around, and husbands!
    Blessings, Debbie
    ribbonwoodcottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, how I know what you mean! If something goes anywhere near the vicinity of the floor for mere seconds, it is snatched up and the dogs run away and hide underneath the bed with glee. And I'm trying to work myself around on the floor, arms reaching...reaching. Then off to get a broom! Then they go running somewhere else with said item! Oh, how I know...
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Something else? everything is pink!!!
    You really love it..

    Happy Pink Saturday!!

    Besitos from Argentina!
    Silvia

    ReplyDelete
  9. If only my messed looked so good!! You can come mess up my house any day!...Donna

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think you should leave the 'messes' right where they are. They are so pretty. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi M :)

    I love all your pink messes that are not really messes ;)

    Hugs,
    sassy pants rue (LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  12. If that's a mess, its the most organized "mess" I've ever seen! You have some beautiful pink things, and you're so creative!

    Loved your post on the postcards too!

    Kady

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your amount of Pinkness just overwhelms me--it all looks BEAUTIFUL! I love your dishes and your "words" and how sweetly your items come together to form darling vingettes. Just a fun post!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think your pink "messes" look pretty darn good. All that chintz is gorgeous. I think I have exactly one piece of it. And I do love your banner. ~ Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  15. What better mess is a Pink mess!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Somehow "messes" look so much better in pink! (I thought your "messes" looked pretty good! much better than mine!)

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's all so pretty! I love the pink painted shells especially. I never would have thought of that. (and I paint everything lol)
    Beautiful blog!

    ReplyDelete
  18. ROFL.. Pink messes.... gotta love em!!!
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such pretty PINK messes! I just love all your goodies!

    Stephanie
    Angelic Accents

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you! ;}