July 16, 2008

How do you spell "cute"?

C-U-T-E...duh!

I love letters, especially small wooden ones
that I can paint! Sorry, the picture is not what
it should be (if you click on it you will be able
to see more detail). Right now I have pink
letters all over my kitchen counter that are
just waiting to be polka-dotted, glittered &
adorned.


Now, this is my first attempt at the making any of
the darling little doo-dads that I see in all the 'Somerset'
magazines, that I made for my friend Nancy. I know it's
kinda sad, but I'll keep working on my technique...and
maybe next time I will use one of those pristine white
"match boxes" instead of dumping the matches from a
real box!
And YIPEE! I got a new "picture enhancing" program
with a lot more fun borders & frames (and a lot of
stuff that I have no idea what it is...I'll keep working
on this technique too :)

9 comments:

  1. That is all very CUTE indeed! love it - I can just imagine your kitchen with lovely pink letters everywhere!
    Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those letters are cute in so many ways! Love the paint job:>) What kind of picture program did you get?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that match box is adorable! Did you paint that darling cake? ~XO~Janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, love the word cute that you embellished, and that little matchbox is adorable. Congrat's on being on Tip Junkie. How fun! Keep up the spray painting!
    Blessings, Debbie
    ribbonwoodcottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It isn't sad... at all they are adorable.... love the letters and the "cute" things you did and I would have never guessed it was a match box.... this is the second time I have heard someone mention "Somerset" magazine... I guess I am out of it...
    I am going to start searching for a copy
    HUgs
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh those are just darling! I love the colors! The matchbox is just too cute!

    I cant believe you had a quilt made from that fabric, how cool!!

    Hugs,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is precious! Pretty in pink. You know, I was thinking as I got out of the shower last night that I'm kind of "dotty like a polka-dot dress." Don't know where that came from. You should have been at that antique mall here in Tyler I visited and posted about last week. They had letters coming out of every nook and cranny!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness! You have some very cute treasures. The match box is adorable, and I just LOVE your blog header. xorachel

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooo La La - I'm so tickled to have discovered your blog. I love the way you express yourself with amazing finishing touches. I'm looking forward to my next visit.

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you! ;}