June 13, 2008

It's All About The Green...

Isn't that the truth! With gas prices up 24 cents
just since last week, among so many other things!
But that's not really the kind of green I meant.
Now Bee loves green, so I was able to mine a
thing or two at her house....
(Kae does not do green at all!)
Green granite counters with the kitchen re-do.

The green family room...

Topiaries everywhere...

You can never have too many tassels

For me the "green scene" was a tad harder.
I do have a green bathroom, but that's only
because it came that way. But I searched
around and gathered all the green I
could find...
This and that.
Tole tray through pink & green beading.
The silverware tray that I have been meaning to paint
white....
What appears as trim to mere humans, in reality has
irresistible, catnip-like qualities to a cats!

Just as this would appear to be an angel...but
in reality is Naughtiness in furry pants!



The tin I keep quarters in.

And to ALL of you,

14 comments:

  1. To me green is a refreshing color that I like to have around the house. My bedroom is done in light sage green walls. It's just nature inside the house.

    Have a great weekend.

    Ciao
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some beautiful things, the photos are lovely, thanks for showing them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOh lots of sweet green! You did well. And now that lil kitty picture is about the cutest ive ever seen...how could you not trust that face..??? LOL easy !
    xo
    Shann

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving all this pretty green!! Very soothing. I love the kitties eyes the best :)

    Hugs,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the green...now we all need more "green" to help pay for the gas! Hee-hee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of your green! Love the kitty cat....


    annie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how I just love green, and all of your green is beautiful indeed! You know, I think green will be my favorite color for a long time to come! Have a lovely weekend.

    Smiles...

    Beverly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing all of your beautiful green, and most of all for the wishes of happiness.

    I wish you happiness, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Green is one of my favorite colors and one that I never tire of. Love all the green things you posted...very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all the green, our eating part of the kitchen is green and I never tire of it :)
    crystal

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Naughtiness in furry pants! Sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great pics, but what I REALLY wanted to say is that I LOVE your kitty!!!!!!!!

    Hugs,
    Michele
    luvkittysmeowmail@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Green is my favorite color! I also love your trouble in furry pants! Thanks for visiting my site!

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you! ;}