June 11, 2008

I got a package....and I was tagged!

I LOVE to get stuff in the mail...(my mailman,
no doubt, does not share in my delight) and in
my mailbox last night was a package from
the nicest Pink Bee at Fariebees !!!
Sooooooooooo, beautifully wrapped!!!!
The cutest bunny tassel!!
And this really cool prism backed with sheet music!

Thx soooooooo much, Pink Bee!!! What a treat!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was also tagged by TheShabbyAddict !!

Here are the rules:
1. link back to the person who tagged you.
2. post these rules on your blog.
3. share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. tag people at the end of your entry.
Six unimportant things about myself: Gee, only 6...
but there are so many!

1. I only have one bottle of nail polish...and it's UGLY!!
2. I have never been on a public bus.
3. I like to eat ravioli cold and right out of the can.
4. I would sell you down the river for a slice of cheese cake!
5. I tried (and failed) to learn Irish.
6. I don't have my own computer.

Now I tag you!

Donna at AnEnchantedCottage
Kelli at VintageVavoom
Marcela at Siempreenalgunlugar
LeAnn at PinkIcingOnTheCake
Christine and her pink couch at
ExtraSprinkles

11 comments:

  1. What a sweet bunny tassel!! I just love it! Your so lucky to have won that!

    Hugs,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what nice things you received! Love that prism with the sheet music, how cute is that? It was packaged beautifully! Have fun with them.
    Hugs, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that bunny oh and the prism with music is wonderful and the wrapping!!! Lucky you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your package held such lovely things. Have fun with them.

    I have to admit that I'm not feeling the cold ravioli out of the can, but my son would probably eat it that way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The prism is very pretty and so unusual - I love it!!!
    Bless....
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute bunny tassel and I love the prism.

    I enjoyed your list.

    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great stuff you received! I love the prism idea...hmmmmmmmm...

    Try and get more stuff in the mail! I'm having a 100th post celebration with a giveaway...pop on over to enter!

    Jillian

    ReplyDelete
  8. Funny to see that sheet music backed prism, as I had sold some chandeliers with them quite awhile ago! Lucky you winning those prizes ~enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the tassel! And what a great idea for the prisms.

    Best was her gift wrapping! Almost too pretty to open!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautifully wrapped package and the gifties are soooo sweeeet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh you made me laugh ! I only have one bottle of nail polish too! Mines pink but ive had it for a zillion years, i never wear the stuff! Oh and guess what, start sailing me down the river because i make THE BEST CHEESECAKE EVER ! Its a family recipe but...so if i told you id have to kill you, LOL.

    Love your package of goodies! The prism is super sweet.

    Oh but the cold ravioli..hmm...???

    LOL

    Shann x

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you! ;}