June 30, 2008

ANARCHY...AN AWARD & the R ,W & B!!!!

I am completely obsessed with this buffet marker
that Kae got me for my birthday (which hasn't
even happened yet...neat trick, huh?) It just
hasn't made it anywhere near a buffet yet! I
keep trying out this and that, different things
I can hang from it, etc.

And I suppose the fur monsters got jealous so
they decided to see what they could do with
mommy's prized possession.

If he wasn't SO cute, he'd be in SOOOOOO
much trouble!



Little Mr. was just full of...something and
went on a one-man tour of naughtiness!



Big sister watched is shear disgust & disapproval
(all the while wondering how she could lock him
in the garage!).

Finally, he pooped out and I was able to get
some fun things done...which I will post tomorrow!

As necessity is the mother of invention...I set this
unfinished birdhouse in this urn to get it out
of the path of destruction...and now I kind of like
it this way!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The wonderful Donna @ AnEnchantedCottage
has presented me with the Arte y Pico award!
I was actually reading about her Ms. Gizmo the
very night of our very first post. Her makeovers are
gorgeous and I think she has every mop button east of
the Mississippi!
Thank you so much Donna!!





*******************************************************
And last, but certainly NOT LEAST....

Kari&Kijsa's


FAULOUS FLAG FLYING FOURTH!!

LONG MAY SHE WAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!

13 comments:

  1. How darling are those photos? To cute for words!

    Hey, I have that urn too. Did you get it at Michael's?

    I love the buffet stand. I want one too because they are so pretty but I'm not sure what I would put in it either. I don't really have buffets very often.

    I was thinking of putting a cute vintage postcard in there that changes with the Holidays. What do you think?

    Hugs,
    Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is that buffet marker?
    I'm just imagining all the things you could do with it - that is if you can wrestle it off your little four legged friends.
    Hugs,
    Kerryanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed seeing your little furball's antics! Gotta love 'em, they are just too cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi M
    I love your photos!!!
    I also like the pink letters on the right of your blog..
    Hugs
    Marcela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the awards and I love the urn!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful buffet marker!!

    Looks like you've got one curious kitty there. So cute!

    You know, I have that same urn...I just love it. I keep pink balls in it.

    Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have 2 of the same buffet stands that have yet to make it anywhere near food!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi!! ohhhhhhh!!!! they are soooooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeee cats! my daugthers and me fall in love with them! thanks so very much for your comment! and thanks for your words in spanish! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great photos and buffet marker!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have a set of those buffet markers and now can't wait to play with them and try some new things!

    ReplyDelete
  11. TOOO Cute! Naughty kitties! I love the urn shot~
    Thanks for visiting today! Looks like lots of goodies to read up on here!
    Best,
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  12. Everything is soooo gorgeous, M! And those little feline fur babies just steal the show every time you post about them!! LOVE visiting you!...Donna

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those are some adorable kitties. Wow, there was a lot there and it was all beautiful.
    Have a very happy 4th of July.

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you! ;}