May 30, 2008

A Visit From My Muse...and I've been tagged!

Sometimes my muse just whispers to me...
other times, it's just a nudge...
then again, there are times when it's a full
on smack (she can be an impatient little
thing!).
So, I was looking for these buttons...

when I saw this old framed needlepoint
that I had been meaning to "unframe"
for Bee ( for a pillow idea)...
then I saw this foam heart...
Hmmmmm..........
And with a little help from my muse, all
the ingredients became, this...
A little fooferrie for my as of yet, nondescript
bedroom shelf (that is missing it's pegs...)
I think it turned out kinda cute.

AND, I was "tagged" for the very first time by
Kirstie of
AdelineCountryCottage


YIKES!
Here goes....
What was I doing 10 years ago?

1998...hmmm...same job, different company.

5 things on my "to-do" list?

1) fit into my skinny clothes again
(without the use of illegal substances)
2) moisturise
3) organise
4) get my hair color issue under control
5) sell something instead of just buying

Snacks I enjoy?

This is s trick question, right?
I have never met a snack that I
DON'T enjoy...hence the "skinny clothes"!
(Chili Fries!!!)

If I was a millionaire?

1) I'd adopt 500 kids from World Vision.
2) Buy everyone I love the one little thing
that they have always dreamed of.
3) Get my hair color issue under control
(it would takes millions, believe you me!)

Places I have lived?

Uh... BORING!
Born in the OC...still in the OC.
I'm a drip, what can I say?

So, there you have 5 things about me-self
and now I am charged with "tagging" 5 others...

1)
SassyChristine

2)
MiMarcela

3)
Cielosita

4)
SweetDebbieKay

5)
AmandaInThe'Randas


Go to it girls!

One last day to "post" for the Cottage Charm Give Away!!!!!!!
GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17 comments:

  1. Yes you should put out your roosters!
    I love what you did with your frame, a heart and some buttons! Darling...
    Thanks for the tip about the cheap toothpaste and silver, if you need to clean stainless sleel use a papertowel and any kind of cooking oil! They turn out looking awesome...

    Cute laundry bag makeover, I threw mine out like that cause it was so ugly, :( Shoot! Your laundry room is lovely, and I have sunglasses envy!
    XO,
    DL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the button heart. What a STATEMENT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! Thanks so much for visiting, it's so nice that you found me! I'm going to start browsing through your blog right now. It seems to have ARMLOADS of eye candy for me to enjoy :-)

    Have a lovely weekend! What's the weather like over there?

    ReplyDelete
  4. your Muse's nudge created a beautiful item!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the heart with all the buttons, and I especially love the pink frame around it! So cute!!!

    Michele
    luvkittysmeowmail@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That little button heart is just darling, and very cleverly made! I love it! Loved reading your tag too sweetie, and I will have to get to thinking about my answers too! Hope you're having a terrific weekend!
    Amanda (aka Cottage Contessa)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your new creation. Thanks for always sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your laundry room, great idea for all those sunglasses!

    The framed button heart is a wonderful craft idea, turned out absolutely adorable!

    Hugs, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG, M, you are just too funny! LOL Okay, I just love your button heart and guess what I just photographed yesterday for an upcoming blog post? Yup - a button heart that I bought years ago! LOL Love all your posts!! It's a very enjoyable part of the day when I visit the OC!! (And I think if you can just live in one place your whole life, you picked a pretty neat place!! ha ha)...Donna

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the process...it turned out beautiful. I so enjoy seeing a muse at work.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the button and heart project!
    and love the facts about you,
    I was raised in OC too but now am a Jersey girl!
    smiles,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi there, you funny girl... Love love that pretty button heart and frame. Loved reading your tag and about your "interesting" life.... hehehe :)

    I'll try to play the game in a few days....

    Hugs

    Cielito lindo....

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your muse made you make a thing of bauty!

    I want to fit into my skinny clothes again too -- heck I'd settle for for the size 14's at this point....lol!

    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a neat project :)
    You won the drawing for the bunny tassel on my blog :)
    bee_fairie_pink@yahoo.com here is my e-mail :)
    Have a happy day :)
    crystal :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful heart M!!!
    And I love all your frames!

    Hugs
    Marcela

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loved learning all these great things ! I love me some chili cheese fries:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. How do we know what hair color issues you have .... there are no pictures of you... although I did click and enlarge the silver and I got a peek of you...hehehe
    HUgs
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you! ;}