May 5, 2008

Holy Macro!

As many of you are no doubt aware, there is probably a
"Macro" setting on your camera...I, on the other hand...
was not, but I found it this weekend!!! Which resulted
in a variety of "Up close & personal" shots that I can
now take!

Little frames on toile ...
A plate full of this & that....
A tiny tea room that measures 2" X 2" ( I bought it on Ebay)
click on it to enlarge and see the detail... the person who made
this must have excellent tweezers!).
Angel feet. (I just cannot help myself).

Y Feliz Cinco De Mayo a todos!
Buenas Noches mis amigas.

6 comments:

  1. The tea room details is amazing! It's hard to believe it's 2"!! My absolute favorite is Angel Feet... Too sweet :)...Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo's of these beautiful things! And those little furry feet.......adorable! I will have to check out my camera better and find this macro function. I just point & shoot! lol Hope you're having a wonderful start to the week sweetie!
    Amanda (aka Cottage Contessa)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...that tea room is amazing!!! Macro makes a huge difference...makes me feel like I really know what I'm doing when I take a picture...lol. Great pictures

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I found you thru Christine at extra-sprinkles. What totally adorable things!!! I love the tiny tea room. Don't know if I have the patience to tackle something like that, but it sure is sweet!!!
    XOXO
    Jillian

    ReplyDelete
  5. HUH.... MACRO.... what the..... I am so out of it... what ever macro does your pictures look great...
    that little Dutch is a sweetie... what a face..
    Hugs
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dont feel bad I just discovered that button recently myself,
    In fact I just figured out how to change the light settings I was wondering why all my pictures were looking blueish..lol...
    Im not a techy person at all I just want to point and shoot but now that im learning a bit im getting excited.
    smiles,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you! ;}