April 18, 2008

Don't call the SPCA.....

My mom is really weird...she buys me Santa outfits...and pink furry coats (HELLO! We live in S. California!), leopard sweaters...I even have a real Shabby Chic dress!
She thinks its hilarious to dress me up and pose me in cute places...if I sniff a box, the next thing I know I' m in it and out comes the camera! If I show interest in a Downey fresh blankie, the next thing I know I'm "swaddled" and out comes the camera! YEESH! So, this is the latest indignity...I hope my pride is worth the amusement of the blogoshpere... When she is on the Internet I will cuddle myself all up in her new pillows...hee, hee...shhhhhhh, don't tell mommy.
Thx,

Oreo Nicole




6 comments:

  1. Hello M - so glad you stopped by to visit and see my sweet birdies fly away - I'm really missing all the commotion on the front porch now!

    Loved reading through your blog - you have a great sense of humor....and great sisters by the sound of it. Love what you are doing in your cottage (please tell what O.C. stands for) especially the new mantel.

    Enjoy your weekend - Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! What a sweet puppy. I have enjoyed visiting your blog.. Stop over and visit me when you have time.
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello M
    I love those pillows but especially I love your sweet and beautiful dog!!!
    Hugs across the miles.
    Marcela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh but you are so cute and you have a wonderful Mama! Tell her I LOVE being here and meeting her AND you. If it is alright, I would love to add you two to my blog list!

    Love your sense of humor!!

    Love your cottage...it is so pretty!!

    Love,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! I love this post! My poor little Paris Fifi can certainly relate to your little puppy for she is forever being 'hassled' by her mummy too........and snapped by the camera! lol
    Amanda (aka Cottage Contessa)

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you! ;}